Suddenly hungry

• What happened???????

I was doing so well, even survived AF coming to the beach.....but now I am HUNGRY....like all the time!

I just ate some zuchini and chicken about an hour ago and I am starving......

Nothing has changed....I am eating the same......

I am so confused
  • What is AF?
  • Aunt Flo, AKA her period.
  • I have had times where I'm hungry all the time too but as long as I didn't stray from the okay foods I didn't gain any weight from it. Someone told me recently that the body can also send a hunger signal if it need more water. Is that a possibility for you??? Did you kick up your exercising recently??
  • my3, don't dispair...sounds like some sugar snuck into your diet. It can cause cravings...the best way to test that is to do Phase 1 for three to five days until the cravings go away (should be as long as they took to go away the first time). If that doesn't work, you might want to visit your doctor. Lack of sleep can cause you to be very hungry...so can dehydration, as Grasshopper noted, some medicines cause you to feel hungry, and there are other reasons for hunger that you should check out. I'm sure there's an explanation. Keep us posted, okay?
  • I think I have it figured out.

I haven't been snacking enough! I never thought I would EVER say that in this lifetime! LOL

I eat a good breakfast, and then I am not hungry until lunch (if not later) so then I have a late lunch early dinner and then around bedtime I am wondering why I am hungry......

I plan on getting my snacks in and I will see how I feel tonight.

Thank you all!!!!!!!!!!!

Michelle
  • I realized that even though I'm not particularly hungry in the morning, if I dont' do breakfast, snack and yes...even though I'm not hungry - lunch and then snack...i'm really REALLY hungry at night. What I eat before noon seems to have a huge play in how hungry I'll feel after 5. I hope that makes sense!