Fitday.com PC version question

• I'm contemplating getting the Fitday.com PC version since it tracks measurements and other items that the online version does not. Does anyone have it and if so what is your opinion of it compared to the online version?
  • Hi smartypants:

Read my post which has comments on the PC version here:
    http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/show...93#post1339393

I have had it for about a month now, and I would say it was worth the money.

I think the reg price on it is $29.95 so I was hesitant at first (not that $30 is a lot for software).

While I was using the website version one day and was looking at the PC version information, it said "purchase now for $19.95", so I did. Log in and look at the info like I did and see if it gives you the same deal.

It is a lot more user friendly, and easy to navigate. Many more details, and many more ways of customizing, you can input your food by meal, why you ate it, etc.

My favorite feature is that it keeps a "history" list off to the side of your food log, so you can call up all of the foods you had in previous days.. right there next to your current day log. Awesome, and easy.

If you want any more info on it, let me know!

~ Angie
  • I bought it several years ago when I was on dial-up and like it.