I just gotta say, I am lovin the beach

• I FEEL SO GOOD

I used to do WW and the first week used to be sheer torture, I was always SO hungry.
    But I have not been hungry
    It is do free-ing to me.....if I do get hungry, I grab a snack! No points to figure, no worrying about not being able to eat later.......

I bought some natural PB yesterday and it tasted SO good....and laughing cow cheese is good.
    I am missing chocolate, but the smell seems to help ease my cravings

Just had to share!

~michelle~
  • I think the SBD is the easiest plan to follow by far and I have been on everything trying to lose pregnancy weight from these 3 pregnancies!

Of course I am not losing much anymore and need to start keeping better control of my calories, but even when I do that I don't get hungry because of all the protein.

Heard a few days ago on the today show that having some protein at every meal and snack is one of the best ways to keep your metabolism up (versus having carb only snack) . . .
  • The last time I did south beach I got to a place where I was doing so well I could actually put chocolate in my mouth, get the taste of it and spit it out and that would fill a chocolate craving for weeks! I know - FREAK!!!! I'm no where near there now - I can't be trusted around the stuff. Although I did make the mocha chocolate dessert with 5 semi sweet chocolate chips and the rest of the bag has been in my fridge for over a week, untouched!
  • yeah, I was always hungry on ww. Did it 2 times, lost weight, but was cranky, and having to figure out points was time consuming.

I have been doing SBD for 4 days and I have already lost 6.2 lbs! Awesome considering I am ramping up to the that time of the month bloating.

AND I don't feel hungry!

Louren
  • What a nice trhead! If you chose correctly, you should never be hungry on The Beach!