I left the beach this weekend and decided to start phase 2 two days early

• I failed to complete the 14 days of phase 1 by 2 days but I'm happy that I did as much as I could. I decided it was time for phase 2...I needed some bread and some fruit. I don't know about any of you, but I must not have been getting enough carbs because I was forgetting things, and I was a major b****!!! I had to have some bread so I decided my time for phase 1 was over. My cravings for sugar never went away like the book said they would. I generally eat sugar-free items anyways since I grew up with a diabetic dad. I did "cheat" and eat some chocolate chip cookie dough...but I figure once fattening sugary product in two weeks is awesome for me....and it tasted phenomenal!!! If I did 12 days on phase 1 I think that's great! I did have some veggie thin crust pizza from papa murphy's too...but as I said I've never eaten just veggie pizza...and boy was my stomach stuffed from it...even though it wasn't much...I decided to go with zucchini, spinach, green peppers, and onions on a very thin crust...wow it was awesome...well wish me luck on phase 2 since I cut myself short two days...I also bought the mayo clinic weight loss for everybody...it explains weight loss in a great and easy way to understand...I'm going to incorporate it into my phase 2
  • I did the same thing..one day early though. I was slipping and I could tell so I figured it would be better to go on to Phase 2 than to blow it totally! I did lose some of my cravings but not all. My partner is doing this with me and she is feeling the same way. I did fine today....one whole wheat tortilla but I had strawberries too! Sometimes I don't even miss the bread...but then wham it comes back.

I have to admit this is easier than it has been though...

Good luck!!