South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Closed Thread

Old 07-03-2006, 11:04 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 282/274/145

Height: 5'4

Post Phase 1 Week 1 weight loss

OMG everyone!!!! I stepped on the scale this morning and can't believe my weight!!! I haven't seen 273 since I can remember. Wow!!! This is the first time I have succeeded in losing weight by following a lifestyle change plan. I have tried weight watchers, dr phil (which lasted for 3 days cause I was starving), slim fast...this is incredible...I have lost 8 lbs in one week...I know its probably all water as I've heard but wow!!!! I did notice that my capris which were snug are now starting to fall off...so i hope for another 9 lbs this week!!!
Old 07-03-2006, 11:32 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 211/211/140

Height: 5'4"

Hi silvergirl, congrats on your wonderful weight loss! You must be thrilled and now ready to hit P1 week 2 with a vengeance!
I did SBD last summer, and I too lost 8lbs in the first week. My loss was slower the second week (2lbs) but it was wonderful to see results so fast. As you said you really can notice it in how your clothes feel!

Keep up the great work!
Old 07-03-2006, 12:07 PM   #3  

Great loss Silvergirl!!! Stick with it and you'll see even more great things!!!
Closed Thread