I Have to Start TODAY!!!

• I know it has been a long time since I posted,too embarassed to post, since I have really been on a binge. I guess I feel like I need AA. Basically, I am here to say I know I can't do this alone. I have managed to "diet" myself to an all time high (except pregnancy and I am not). Each day I start and well by 3 or 4 I decide that tomorrow would be a better day and that maybe the diet of the day will be different.

I am just returning from vacation, which was good and followed by a conference, which wasn't that great.

I used my vacation not only to rest but to really think about this weight battle. It is driving me crazy, food is an addiction for me and I realize when I eat high sugar, refined foods it is worse and I feel horrible.

I am committing today to each of you wonderful beachers and to myself for 14 days of South Beach. I accept responsiblity for myself and my actions.
    No one is going to throw me on the ground and force a glazed doughnut down my throat. Is it going to be easy? NO!! Can I do it ? YES!!! Do I want to do it? Yes, I really do this time and that is the difference.

Thank you in advance for your online support!!
    I will stop by the Daily Thread for my daily support.

Hugs,

Wanda (Ticker not correct, will update by next post)
  • back, Wanda. You sound ready to roll so let's do it!
  • Wanda!

I fully believe Sandi's sig quote: "If you want it, you'll find a way. If you don't, you'll find an excuse." Sounds like you're finding a way and plan to continue doing so!

I don't know if you're interested at all, but if you're feeling like a 12-step program would help, you might be interested in Overeaters Anonymous. You can find out more (including meeting times/locations) at www.oa.org

Glad to have you back!