South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Closed Thread

Old 06-24-2006, 06:01 PM   #1  

Default Triscuits

The triscuit thin crips now have the SBD stamp of approval for phase 2 and 3. I have used them for phase 2 a along, but I guess now it is confirmed that we can eat them? I just use them occasionally.
Old 06-24-2006, 07:35 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 271/260/130

Wow Amelie, that sounds good. It must only be in the USA so far, because I'm in Canada and I haven't seen them in the stores yet. I'm going to keep my eyes out for them. What flavours do they come in? I love the Rosemary-flavoured ones. I'm doing South Beach Diet too, and I'll be on Phase 2 for a while, so it's nice to have different things to try along the way.
Old 06-24-2006, 07:46 PM   #3  

Well, I only noticed it on the thin crisps. I copied this from another site:

An 8.5-ounce (240g) box of the Thin Crisps costs $2.89 and contains 8 servings (1 serving equals 15 crackers or 30g); the price per serving is 23 cents. A serving has 130 calories, 5g fat (1 saturated, zero trans, 2.5 polyunsaturated, 1 monounsaturated), zero cholesterol, 180mg sodium, 21g carbohydrate (3 fiber, zero sugars) and 3g protein.
Old 06-25-2006, 05:56 PM   #4  
I can do this!

Height: 5'11"

We discussed crackers a while back and several of us agreed that any kind of Triscuit should be SBD safe for P2 or 3. Of course, the reduced fat would be the best option, as we don't want to overdo on fat, but this is a good fat, so I'd think a rosemary cracker or two once in a while would be fine in P2.

Thanks for letting us know, Amelie! It's good to hear that our instincts were right on this one!
Closed Thread