South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Closed Thread

Old 06-25-2006, 01:16 PM   #16  
The Prettiest Mud Puddle

Talking Mini Victory

Can you see me doing the happy dance? For years now I have been struggling to get out of my size 20's and today the two pair of 18's I have officially fit me Oh what to do to celebrate ? Any ideas? The only thing I can think of now is to hang all of my size 16's up for inspiration.
Old 06-25-2006, 02:41 PM   #17  
South Beach Life Style

Mud~~ OH dear congratulations on your success.. I am in a 20 right now and they are fitting loose, So I hope to soon join you, and I do have a pair of 16 hanging in the closet for my Inspirations and Motivations... You must be so happy... Congratulations..... Take Care
Old 06-25-2006, 03:11 PM   #18  

Hi, gals! I am still tired but I had a wonderful week. Camp was a lot of fun on Friday. I was sad to see it end. That night we stayed overnight to camp with the Webelos and Boy Scouts. We did get a little rain during the night but I slept through it. It was a very hot night to be sleeping outside. Very humid but lots of fun. We had eggs with ham and cheese cooked in a Ziplock bag for breakfast the next day and served over a tortilla. Not totally South Beach (since the cheese was full fat and the tortilla was flour) but a good choice compared to the honey buns I didn't eat!

I spoke to the district executive. He really would like Terri and I to serve as camp director next year and run the whole camp. He'll get back to us in a few weeks to talk more seriously. I did love camp and definitely want to serve in some role next year. I'm just not sure what role.

Time to go take Brian to get his hair cut and to go to the grocery store. We planned meals together since he is working on his Fitness activity badge and has to plan meals and record what he eats for one week. Looks like he is getting plenty of milk and dairy but is a little light on fruits, veggies and grains. He just isn't a big eater but still eats better than most kids.
Closed Thread