South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Old 06-15-2006, 10:01 PM   #1  
Losing never felt so good

S/C/G: A lot/a little less/a lot less

Default Hi-ya! I'm a newbie!

Hi Everyone!

I'm new to the board but not new to the SBD. I was on SB before I got pregnant last January. I had lost about 20 pounds when I found out darling son was on the way. I saw "pregnant" on the test and ordered a pizza!!

I gained 33 baby pounds and I am now 48 pounds less than that. Sounds pretty good but my body is SO different that nothing really fits. The baby was born on 10/1. Don't aske me what took so long to go back on SB.

I'm excited to be here though. I started on Tuesday and I am already down 7 pounds. Lots of water I guess. I'm doing well so far. I have pretty good will-power!

Looking forward to hanging out on this site!

Erin
Rinangel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2006, 12:15 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 204/193/135

Talking Hey-I'm a newbie to

Congratulations on your new baby!!! I understand how totally different your body is after having a baby. I have 2 children and my youngest will turn 5 this month. I still haven't lost all my baby weight and then some. I am going to start something tomorrow. How is SB working for you? I don't know how many times I have started and ended a diet this month. I just discovered this website on accident though and am relieved to see that I am not the only one out here, struggling from day to day. My hope is that having a support group to turn to will deter me from hitting the fridge when I am bored. Anyhow, just thought I would say hello from one newbie to another! Best of luck to you!
amanda29 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2006, 06:55 AM   #3  
Come on Spring!

S/C/G: 232/170/150

Height: 5'0" on a tall day

and to The Beach, Erin and Amanda. You will love it here as there are lots of ideas, information, friendly beachers and support. Be sure to read the stickies in here and in the FAQ section and also join us on the daily chat.
Ruthxxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2006, 09:42 PM   #4  

Roll over Chicks -need room fer 2 more beach towels for Erin and Amanda!!
Schatzi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2006, 10:47 PM   #5  
Here for the Party

HI Amanda and Erin ....welcome...you'll really enjoy your time here! Everyone here is Great!
R_Doc is offline   Reply With Quote