South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Closed Thread

Old 05-16-2006, 08:10 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 167/155/140

Height: 5'5"

Talking Hi! Newbie here.

Hi. I am going to start on the South Beach Diet with my DH on Monday. (After our 22 anniversary celebration weekend!!) I was hoping to find out some more info on this plan, and any suggestions that you might want to share. (ie grocery list, food finds, and any helpful tips). We both need to lose 30 pounds or so. Thanks in advance for any info, help and tips! Blessings~ Linder
Old 05-17-2006, 09:47 AM   #2  

Take a look at the stickies in the Frequently Asked Question section as well as look in the recipe section. There is tons of information. You really should read the book if you haven't but the latest food lists are in the Frequently Asked Question section. Welcome to the Beach!
Old 05-17-2006, 07:18 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 167/155/140

Height: 5'5"

Thanks for the info. I read the book last night, (well most of it LOL) DH and I are looking forward to being healthy again for the next 22 years! Blessings~Linder
Old 05-18-2006, 07:51 AM   #4  
Lose that Baby Weight!

S/C/G: 172/154/125

Height: 5'2

Hey Linder - WELCOME TO THE BEACH! Definitely check out the stickies and info in this forum, IMO more helpful than the book even! I think you will like it here...look forward to seeing you around.
Closed Thread