New Here!!

• Hey! I am new, just starting SB today. I have done it before with success, but then got off completely and of course gained back everything plus! I just went to the dr. and got a bad report, high blood pressure, pre-diabetic, high cholesterol, so I decided it was time to make some good choices. I appreciate your support!! Thanks!!!
  • Terfaye: We've had a lot of success stories here with folks getting their sugar under control, and lowering their LDLs . So get ready to clear yer cabinets and restock with healthy foods! Heres a link to the "all you need to know to get started" guide...
    http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/showthread.php?t=58183
  • Welcome Terfaye!!
  • Welcome!
  • Welcome!
  • Terfaye!

You'll find, I think, that a little time spent thinking about how things went wrong last time will bear a lot of fruit in the end! Think about what you could do to keep that problem from stopping you this time and then do it!

Glad to have you with us! I think that the support of places like 3FC is essential to success.
  • Hope you enjoy it here.

Here's some to get you through the first few days. Then it will be a breeze
  • Terfaye!
  • Terfaye!

I hope you like it here.
  • Great name, very interesting. I hope you love it here as much as I do, we are glad to have you.