South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Closed Thread

Old 04-25-2006, 11:07 AM   #16  
South Beach Goddess

S/C/G: 191/158/145

Hello!
Does anyone else feel like going home & crawling into bed? This weather makes me sleepy & I think I discovered that I have allergies. Not fair! They just kinda creeped up on me. I've been really good about working out lately. I'm very proud. When I get down another 15 pounds I may just be happy with my body.
I bought a new notebook p.c. for home with my state tax money. It's nice.
I'm sick of my job . . . . .
Good morning RNMOM, Pearshape, Ruth, Jazztap, MsCrockett, Barb, Weezle, Soon, Jana, Cottage, & Beachgal!!!!
Talk to ya'll soon. Have a great day! I've gotta go & eat my apple & skim string cheese.
Bye!
Old 04-25-2006, 02:01 PM   #17  

S/C/G: 155/152/130

Talking

Good Day!!!

the ticker moved!!!!
Old 04-25-2006, 02:19 PM   #18  
Yummy Mummy in the Making

Demeter - Ooooh, me, me!!! I am incredibly sleepy I didn't get a lot of sleep and it's been work, work, work today. I feel my bed calling me!

I hope you all are having a nice day so far. It's great weather as usual (although maybe a little too hot ) and I'm stuck in the lab as usual. I have a window though so at least it's not completely depressing. I find it hard to believe that in less than three months I will be graduating and leaving this place.

Been having a lot of good on program days lately - lots of water, lots of veggies, a huge improvement from my awful week last week. I made SBD chicken parm (with pine nuts instead of breading to give it texture) last night and tonight DH and I are having some flank steak. Yummmm!

Speaking of food I haven't had lunch yet and I just realized it's coming up on 2:30! Wow! How did I last that long??? I guess I'll get going so I can eat...finally. Talk to you all later!
Old 04-25-2006, 03:01 PM   #19  
South Beach Goddess

S/C/G: 191/158/145

Oh, boy.
Don't ever accidently type in www.fatchicks.com.
Oh, my.
You do not want to know, but I'm sure you can guess what it was.
Old 04-25-2006, 04:42 PM   #20  
Come on Spring!

S/C/G: 232/170/150

Height: 5'0" on a tall day

ROFLOL!!
Wanna bet they get a lot of hits after your post! Too funny!
Old 04-25-2006, 04:47 PM   #21  
Live, Laugh, Love

Height: 5'3"

Yeah um, I think I'll pass on that one. To each his/her own, and all, but yeah. No thanks.
Old 04-25-2006, 05:06 PM   #22  

S/C/G: 173/168/130

Hi Girls!
Just wanted to thank everyone for the hamstring advice yesterday. I did feel better yesterday afternoon and so I worked out. I may not make my goal this month, but I'll be close. What a great motivator that has been for me this month and thank you to all you chicks!
Old 04-25-2006, 06:13 PM   #23  
gotta lose it!

Demeter....I can only imagine...heee
Crocket.....looking good!!
I'm sleepy, but I'm going to go to Curves like a good chick...see ya later
Old 04-25-2006, 07:40 PM   #24  
We are all Beautiful!!!

Hi chickiedoodles!!!

I've really missed all of you! I'm glad to see those who are still here are doing well. I'm just peeking my head in preparing to return to SBD or Sonoma I can't decide which one. But I have done SBD successfully and lost 42 pounds so I'm leaning towards the SBD.

On February 2 of this year I quit taking antidepressants. For the first time in 7 years. They put me on them for post partum depression and I've never been able to get off them. Actually I've tried to quit several times but have been unsuccessful because for some people they are just a nightmare to get off of. Part of my New Years resolutions was to finally kick the antidepressant habit. They weren't working anymore anyhow. Needless to say it has been a rollercoaster of emotions and withdrawl symptoms but I'm finally ready to get back into society and a diet routine.

I did keep up with the personal trainer during that period of time so that was helpful but I'm back to 220 and I need to get in charge of my diet again. Last week for the first time since February 2 - I slept through the night without medication. I had just completed a liver cleanse and that must have wiped out the rest of the antidepr. in my system. That was the worst part of quitting the AntiDepr. I didn't sleep for 4 days and was starting to hallucinate about cats. Not sure why cats but it was awful.

But I'm back. A little beat up but actually feeling pretty good considering the withdrawl I experienced. I'm glad that DS and I were living with my parents because there were days where I was just incapable of taking care of him. In fact he's never seen his mommy that sick before. I'm looking forward to reading up on all my old 3FC friends and meeting the new ones too! I hope everyone is doing well!!

The only other new thing in my life is that I put my profile on Match.com and I have LOL funniest stories to share about that. I've been having a good time with that. What a wake up call that is!!! Nothing like being judged solely by your appearance to give you a wake up call on getting in shape.

Take care chicks!

PS I'm going to have to update my signature and everything because the don't reflect where I'm actually at right now.
Old 04-25-2006, 08:24 PM   #25  

S/C/G: 186/147/135

Height: 5'1"

Anchor weight, BACK!!!

for going off the antidepressants, too! I hope the best for you!
Closed Thread