South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Closed Thread

Old 04-09-2006, 07:57 AM   #16  

Mornin' everyone. Didn't get a chance to post yesterday - more internet connection problems. But at least it's up and working now. Got all of my Easter cookies made, decorated and up to church as soon as possible. Only had 3 or 4 of them, so I was pretty happy with that.

Yesterday was also filled with household odds and ends and some serious cleaning. My boss is coming over tomorrow to help me get the PC set up so that I can connect to work from home (for troubleshooting, etc). Not an ideal situation, but since work's about 45 minutes away, it would make things a lot easier.

Today, it's church and more cleaning. Everyone have a good day!

Chipper - Hope the BBQ goes well. I'm sure that you'll have some stories.
Old 04-09-2006, 08:08 AM   #17  
Come on Spring!

S/C/G: 232/170/150

Height: 5'0" on a tall day

Oh, Chip, I am soooo sympathetic! My own family is just fine but my DH's was really awful at family gatherings! Hang in there.

I'm off to Church shortly with Lucy as the official church-going dog this morning. This will be her last chance before she has her pups the end of the month and she needs it! Her latest project is to dig up all the old dirty bones in the dog yard and move them inside!

Today bodes sunny and above freezing so I may get some outside work done. Yesterday the wood I had to move was frozen together from Friday's rain so it didn't get done. I'd like to do part of that and get some more raking and cutting back of perennials done. It will definitely be a Tylenol and hot bath day!

Have a super Sunday, Chickies.
Old 04-09-2006, 11:15 AM   #18  

The Sky is a piercing Blue today!!!

BB: What a Stooopid insensitive Booob! But like you said he probably is not thinking since he is having a tuff time.. Enjoy this saturday with Leo

Sunny:

Barb: It looks like all your good food and healthy eating is becoming a wonderful habit fer DS!!!

Soon: What a SCARE!!!!!! and a big YUM on that Outback!! I love their strip steak!

Pearsy: Domaine Marcoux has a good Chat.. Chat can run from about $10 to $60 a bottle. We use to get it under the B&G label, but I don't know if that was a Jersey relabeling... With Chats, Decant it for about 20 mins to 30.. Not just open the bottle - pour it into a decanter if you have one... Riveria Classico Gold label has a loverly robust Chianti..

Chipper: that all goes well today!

Broomy: hope yer head feels better!

Cottage: I've got TONS of candlecrap! Sooo I beg off candle parties anymore

Morning all you other FABULOUS CHICKS
I hope that the storms are done!!! DH is home and is back in his Sunday Morn ritual of watching Meet the Press, and George Stephanapolous and Yellin at the TeeVeee... He promised me to tune up the power washer so that I can power wash these 2 gliders we have and I can get to restaining them next week with my other painting and staining projects...He was a whiney crab apple last night, hunting about the cabinets fer treats.. hmmpf, nutin but RABBIT food , he grumbled.... so I got's to keep the man happy and get him his cookies and caramels...off to the store...............................!
Old 04-09-2006, 11:48 AM   #19  
Helloooo? Treats, please!

Good morning, chicks! Yesterday was a good day of water drinking and am rewarded with a pound lost this morning! One down, lots more to go ! Today will be cleaning, laundry, and some studying...usual weekend for me.

Yesterday I had the worse sinus headache that just would not go away. I was miserable all day and took six Excedrin Sinus in over the course of the evening. Only to realize that this stuff has caffeine in it. So that plus my 2 hour nap in the afternoon kept me awake until 4am. I didn't get up unitl 10:30am. So I feel rushed..but I keep reminding myself that it's Sunday..it's OK to sleep late every now and then.

Schatzi: Thanks for the tip. I do have a decanter that's never been used. I'll have to remedy that situation.
Old 04-09-2006, 11:51 AM   #20  

S/C/G: 240/210.5/150

hey everyone....
hubby and i had a bit of a party night last night had one too many vodka and fresca's...oops.
*is dealing with raging headache now*
surprisingly enough, the lush that i was last night still lost a whole 2 lbs rofl.
hope every is having a super weekend.
Closed Thread