South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Old 03-23-2006, 02:43 PM   #1  
Tara

S/C/G: 178/172/140

Height: 5'5

Default Recipe Please!!!

Hey girls!
Does anyone have a good recipe to use with turkey tenderloins? I have this and haven't a clue what to do with it! Also, I bought an avocado and I'm not quite sure what to do with it either! I'm trying to plan for dinner .....I've got aerobics tonight and I'm usally starved when I get home. Thank you! Tara
tar675 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2006, 03:06 PM   #2  
Bound and Determined

S/C/G: 268/268/150

Height: 5'10"

I'm not much help with the turkey, but avocados are my favorite! They're good either chunked up on a salad or in an omelet, or just mash it up a little and add it to a sandwich (it's great with turkey--grilled turkey burgers with avocado--yum!). You can slice it and grill it, also good on a sandwich. Or you can always mash it with just a smidge of LF sour cream (or mayo or plain yogurt, whatever you have on hand), a little hot or picante sauce, garlic, lime juice, and whatever else you feel like throwing in there, and you've got some guacamole, which is great with just about anything in my book.
miss_elisha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2006, 03:14 PM   #3  

Tar, check out the recipe section...here's one to get ya started..and most anything you do with chicken ya can do with turkey.
http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/show...37&postcount=1
Schatzi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2006, 03:50 PM   #4  

I use turkey tenderloin just like I would pork tenderloin. I believe the time and temp should be on the bag. I buy them already marinated or you could marinate them yourself.
Barb0522 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2006, 08:29 PM   #5  
Tara

S/C/G: 178/172/140

Height: 5'5

Thanks so much girls!
Barb~I have this recipe for skinless, boneless chicken breast that you marinate with zesty italian dressing, old bay seasoning, and black pepper. You grill it and it's so yummy!
Schatzi~ Thanks for the link! I'll definitely try that one!
miss elisha~ That sounds sooo good. Thanks for all the wonderful ideas!
tar675 is offline   Reply With Quote