South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Closed Thread

Old 03-21-2006, 07:09 PM   #1  

Default sugar free cool whip

I saw an add in my self magazine for this new sugar free chocolate cool whip. Anyone seen it and know if it is approved for SBD? The add marketed it with the sugar free pudding cups. Just wondering...
Old 03-21-2006, 07:58 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 173/168/130

I'm not sure about the chocolate sugar free, but I know that the Cool Whip Lite and the Cool Whip Free that I have purchased recently have the SBD recommended seal on it. You might just check out the container the next time you go to the store and see if the chocolate has the seal.
Old 03-22-2006, 02:47 AM   #3  
I can do this!

Height: 5'11"

Amelie, I haven't seen anything about chocolate sugar-free CW, but they did just come out with regular flavored sugar-free CW (nut'l info here: http://www.kraftfoods.com/main.aspx?...uct=4300001084 ).

I like the SF CW better than the free, even though it does have fat, because they use corn syrup rather than high fructose corn syrup. Truth be told, we're eating such a small amount, it probably doesn't matter. But if you want to get really nit-picky, the best I've found is the Wal*Mart brand of fat free whipped topping. They use sugar rather than syrups, and they don't use the hydrogenated oils. It's pretty great!
Closed Thread