South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Closed Thread

Old 04-02-2006, 12:34 PM   #91  

Well, phase 2 is here tomorrow! I am SO looking forward to some fruit. I never imagined I would miss fruit more than bread/starch! DH bought some grapes the other day and I've been drooling over them ever since. But I've been very good and not had a single grape. Gonna buy some at the store so I can have a few tomorrow Best part about phase 2...it's the true weight loss phase!

How about everyone else? What are YOU looking forward to on phase 2?
Old 04-02-2006, 01:14 PM   #92  
chick on the beach

S/C/G: 215/208/150

Default good afternoon

hi im so looking foward to some fruit it's spring and the grocery stores fruit looks so and mabe oatmeal i think im turning into a chicken
Old 04-02-2006, 04:23 PM   #93  
Determined Loser!

Hey everyone!

I'm glad to report that I did NOT cheat at the car show! YAY!!! We were there for about 4 hours...and ooohh myyyy goosshh i was bored! When I think about it though, it was pretty good excercise, because we were walking around the whole time and my legs are actually kind of sore this morning! Maybe I'm just really out of shape

So anyone else a little scared to move into phase 2? I think I'm going to hold off on the carbs one more day, and start tomorrow. So it looks like you and me are starting on the same day Lore. Lindy- you get to drool over our conversations about fruit and grains for a couple days! Heh, just teasing .I want to kind of plan what I'm going to do. Is it better to eat the carb in the morning, or at night? Or does it depend on the person? Either way I'm still a little excited about being able to eat oatmeal again!

I still haven't gotten around to buying another scale yet, but I am ITCHING to know how much I've lost in P1!! I'm going to have to go to a friends place to weigh myself.

So sorry I took so long to finally post. Busy day, busy night, busy morning...I'm sure you all know how it is!

I hope everyone has a good day!! Talk to you all soon.
Old 04-03-2006, 01:13 PM   #94  

Good for you jazz!! I know how hard it is to go to those things and not eat that junk!

Well yesterday I couldn't stand it anymore. I had an insatiable craving for chocolate (or something sweet like chocolate). It got so bad I knew if I didn't do something, I was going to just hop in the car and run down to the 7-11 and get a jumbo sized chocolate bar! Since I had gone grocery shopping and picked up some SF Jello Pudding, I indulged a day early. OMG did it taste good! LOL I had one, and that put my craving to rest completely. I was shocked at just how good it tasted and how quickly it got rid of my craving! LOL

Yes, jazz, I'm a little hesitant about moving in P2 also. While I'm looking forward to some of the foods again, I'll really have to watch myself to keep from getting out of control with it. It won't be easy, but we can do it!

I go to Curves tonight and weigh in. I feel so much better...if I haven't lost much I'm going to be very surprised!

Lindy.....I got some apples and grapes at the store. I'm going to start with the apples...I'm reserving it for a dessert treat with some all natural Pnut butter. Also, I found some SF popsicles and I think that will help any sweet cravings I might get. I've heard alot of people mentioned them so I'm gonna give it a try

Have a GREAT day ladies!
Old 04-03-2006, 02:48 PM   #95  
Trying again

S/C/G: 220.4/216.2/173

Height: 5'11"

Jazz - Glad you didn't have to cheat at the car show! I know how hard it is to find something healthy to eat at those things. DH and I go to at least one a weekend during the spring and summer.

I start Phase 2 tomorrow. I am a little scared too, mostly because yesterday I think I managed to eat a little sugar at lunch (went out to eat, had a great salad but I think they snuck some sugar into the chipolte dressing) because I had awful cravings all evening and ended up eating more than 75 calories in sweet treats. I am looking forward to being able to have bread once in awhile. And I'm going to be thrilled to be able to have carrots and potatoes with dinner. I've also been craving some SF pudding and I think I'll buy some fruit at the store today. Just have to make sure to not eat all of the new foods in one day!
Old 04-03-2006, 05:11 PM   #96  
Come on Spring!

S/C/G: 232/170/150

Height: 5'0" on a tall day

End of Phase I so I'll close. If you are doing another week, please join the April thread. Also, please join the rest of us on the Daily Chat thread if you've not already done so.
Closed Thread