I want, I want......

• ......immediate results and gratification and I want it now. I am trying to be positve but sometimes its hard to see the light at the end of the tunnel , especially when I am in my workout clothes and see no changes. I know I've only been at this a week and I am proud of myself for doing as well as I have but I want to see a hot body now . OK I think I'm done whining now.Thanks for listening

Oh, I almost forgot, I found some good food ideas at kraft kitchens.com/south beach.
  • Totally can relate to you! If I am on plan for 2 weeks, I expect myself to be fit and trim and loose all kinds of weight. I have to keep reminding myself, it took a lot longer than two weeks to end up where I am today....it is gonna take some time to get it off..
  • I hear ya! Today ends 3 weeks for me and I'm like ok, how come this fat is not all gone yet????
  • I've been trying to ditch my fat since the last century. Let's see.... six years to lose 33 pounds? A little over 5 pounds a year! But I will never give up!
    Keep on truckin'!!! It'll happen.