South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Closed Thread

Old 02-26-2006, 08:13 AM   #31  
South Beach Life Style

Good Morning

Why are we all up? shouldnt we be sleeping in alittle?, Well I would be but our fire went out and I woke up cold,, So now I am up, with dishes to do, homework to do,and a fire to keep hot,, It is cold here,, But I refuse to do anything till I drink my 8cups of coffee....................................... Take Care Today All..........................
Old 02-26-2006, 08:20 AM   #32  

CROCKY!!! Put a pot on fer meeeee........
I'm only running on a half a tank.... Must make another pot!!!
Whheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!
Old 02-26-2006, 08:26 AM   #33  
Helloooo? Treats, please!

Good morning, chicks! I've been looking for chicken and black bean chili recipes and came across something totally different. Chicken Coq au Vin. It's a crocpot chicken and white wine dish. Sounds good! I'm gonna throw it in the crockpot now and I'll let you chicks know how it comes out. I'll make the chili too but just wing it as none of the recipes I saw seemed worth all the effort. Have a fabulous day, chicks!
Old 02-26-2006, 08:38 AM   #34  

Pearsy: I was thinkin bout the RATboys last night..There was this commercial fer hamster balls.. ya know those plastic things that you can let the hamsters roll around yer house in... Would they be tooo small fer your guys? I think it would be funny to be at your house watching all these rat balls scurry about the place!!! He heeeeee. (Cecil get's the pink colored ball... bring out the red in his eyes )

yes yes let us know how that chick dish comes out..
Old 02-26-2006, 09:34 AM   #35  

S/C/G: 177/154/135

Good Morning! Have a funny story about our "date". Well we didn't leave the house until 7:20, went about 5 minutes away to Don Pablos only to find out they were on a 45 minute wait! UG. back in the car, long story short, we checked out 3 other places that were all on at least hour waits until we ended up downtown at a local mexican place! By that time, we could have been seated at Don's. The place we ended up wasn't really what I wanted but it was fun to be out!!
I did learn that I must have shrunk my stomach! I got full fast! So the carbs I ate were in the form of corn chips and taco shells!! I actually went to bed without eating another thing that night which is unusual for me.

We stopped at Kroger on the way home and I bought ingredients to make the Roasted VEggies again but gee, those red and yellow bell peppers are EXPENSIVE. It is not a cheap dish to make. I will justify it by not buying and eating all the ice cream that I used to eat.

I heard birds singing this morning but it is supposed to be really cold.
I'm home from church because of sick kids.
I hope you all have a terrific Sunday!!
Old 02-26-2006, 10:02 AM   #36  

Good morning. Boy has it been a busy day. I've cleaned the house from top to bottom, finished two loads of laundry and made bacon and eggs for breakfast. It's pretty cold out here today; I don't think I feel like leaving the house. Tonight I'm going to try the deep dish pizza recipe. I got my mom started on the SBD and she's already lost 10 lbs. She's so excited and says she hasn't felt this good in years.
Have a great day everybody.
Edited to add that I lost 2 lbs. Yay!!
Old 02-26-2006, 10:30 AM   #37  

Default Good Morning

Hi everyone,
It is busy here already. The kids woke up when I did so only got in a small workout. I hope I can get back to my 6am wake up with school back in session tomorrow. I started some cleaning so now only have to do dishes and mop the floor. Get Chris off to work then I am going grocery shopping. Tried to go with kids yesterday- NEVER AGAIN!!!! Quinn sat in the cart for 10 minutes screaming- I WANT PURPLE JUICE NOW!!!!!!! Now mind you all employess know us because my husband is a manager in a differant price chopper and he has been there in the past. So today I am going shopping alone- yahoo!!!!!!!!!!!! My mom is coming up to babysit.
Isn't it odd once you are married and have kids the things you look forward to. I used to like long walks, shopping with a friend for long hours on wkeneds, now I get excited to go grocery shopping for one hour. Wow have times changed!!!! I will check in later0 HAve a great day everyone. I am going to do my praying and lots of water today- I need a loss soon!!!!!!
Old 02-26-2006, 11:58 AM   #38  

Mamahulk, I just noticed that you're from upstate New York. My husband is too. He grew up in Boonville (north of Utica/Rome). The name Price Chopper rang a bell because the only place I've ever seen them is on the drive up to his parents' house. I've never shopped there though. His parents own a couple of Great American stores so God forbid we step inside a rival grocery store.
Old 02-26-2006, 01:06 PM   #39  

S/C/G: 186/147/135

Height: 5'1"

Hi there, everyone,
This weekend is flying by too fast! DD and the kids came Friday and stayed overnight so we could be up and on the road by 6am to meet my SIL for breakfast (which she never showed up for!), then make to the auction by 8 so we could get good seats and have time to preview the goods. My nephew dropped off my SIL an hour later, and took both my granddaughters home with him so we could enjoy the auction. I ended up buying a basket I had long wanted, but Jake did the bidding and got it at a great price. Afterwards DD insisted on treating us to Chinese take-out, so that was nice.
My son and his family came over later, so as usual it was pretty loud and busy around here til about 9pm, then Jake and I settled in to watch some Olympics til 11.
Today should be somewhat quieter, we had breakfast at Cracker Barrel then stopped at Walmart to walk around. My son and family are coming over later for lasagna, and they're bringing a dessert with them. Don't ask me if I've stayed OP - I don't even want to go there.
Old 02-26-2006, 03:57 PM   #40  

Mama I so hear you on how times have changed. Shopping alone, even if it is at Super Walmart- is the highlight of my life!!

Cottage Sounds like a fun-filled weekend! You know you will get right back on track.

I posted a Frozen Peanut Butter Cup recipe I found on the Weight Watchers section of the forum. I know how much we all LOVE the peanut butter cup dessert you make with the SF fudgesicle. I haven't tried this recipe yet, but bought the ingredients today. Weezle- it is 2 WW points. I will let you all know how it turns out, unless someone gets to it sooner!!

Laundry is going right now- the baby is asleep. Poor thing- when I picked her up from the church nursery today, one of the other babies had pulled her hair while another had crawled over her. She looked awfully happy to see her mama!! My month of teaching is over, so now I can enjoy just getting there for the service.

I have meals planned and shopped for this week. That always leads to much better success for me. I have GOT to focus on exercise- that is my biggest issue right now.

Alright- off to get something done!!
Old 02-26-2006, 06:07 PM   #41  

Default Hi there

Sounds like we are all doing the same things todya. I went shopping and then planned my meals. I did a ton of cooking today to get ready for the week. Hopefully this will help me eat better all week. I made a blueberry cobller today. I got hte recipe from my WW cookbook. After dinner I will eat it and let you know how it is and if it is good I will post the recipe.
Kiko- I made the frozen pb cups. They are awesome. Problem is because they come out small it is hard to eat just one. Becuase they are soooo good. However, enjoy, it is better then eating a bowl of ice cream. My two older boys are going to mom's tonight. Hoping Chris gets hope from work before I go to bed, maybe some quiet time for us
Talk to you all later. Have a great night.
Closed Thread