Whats for dinner??

• I need some ideas on some stuff to cook over the next few days. IT's the weekend and I actually will have time. What's everyone eating tonight and this weekend?
  • Tonight is chicken breast on the grill, salad, and sugar snap peas!!
    Gotta go to the store for the weekend though!
  • I'm trying to woo my honey to take us to Chili's tonight. It's a tough sell cuz he works there and it's finally his day off. But they have this Cobb salad that I love only instead of the fried chicken I get steak on top, mmmmmmm!!!
  • Bat- Does he work at the new one?
  • either a Chicken "parm" with chicken breasts a chunky quick sauce and Mozz and Parm (LF) on it
    or If i can get a wheat crust whole wheat pizza
  • I'm not sure yet. We usually eat out on Friday nights. Now that you mentioned it, Chilis does sound REALLY good. I love their quesedilla explosion salad.
  • I'm making Peking Pasta with chicken. The chicken chunks are marinated with ginger, soy, a little honey, hoisin sauce, rice wine vinegar, garlic, and probably a few other things. Extra marinade is set aside. I microwave asparagus cut into bite sized pieces. I cook the chicken with lots of mushrooms while cooking whole wheat thin spaghetti. When the spaghetti is almost done, I throw a big bag of spinach into the spaghetti water. Then I drain the pasta/spinach and add it to the chicken along with the asparagus and reserved marinade. It is so good and chocked full of veggies. The sauce is probably a little sweeter than phase 2 allows but it is my son's favorite dish so I do make it occasionally. The asparagus and spinach were not a part of the original recipe but taste so good with it!
  • he does Kyemom. We were so excited b/c it's really close to us. He's only been there since Oct, before it was Applebees(blah),
  • Stuffed Green peppers with a simpl salad
  • Stir-fry vegetables with brown rice and a splash of soy sauce.
  • Well, the power is still out downsreet so I won't be going to the Long Horn with my pals. They are coming here and I'm doing a major salad and ww pasta with tomato sauce and meatballs or mushrooms. There's a vegetarian in the crowd and I'll join her tonight. There might be wine involved too!
  • Taco meatballs with lite sour cream and salsa with some red and green peppers on the side for us tonite.
  • yum Lindy!! I love the idea of taco meatballs!
  • I ended up doing a major housecleaning this afternoon so dinner was leftover kale and black beans over rice. Love that recipe! Thanks, Barb!