South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Closed Thread

Old 12-28-2005, 10:53 AM   #16  
We are all Beautiful!!!

Hi chicks!

Just a quick drive by for me today. My business is literally moving across town today. Hope everyone stays OP! I'm winding down the pounds and cravings today! Getting back to being OP.
Old 12-28-2005, 11:04 AM   #17  
Yummy Mummy in the Making

Morning everyone!

So, I had a BAD day yesterday. We invited some friends over and was on the dinner menu. Guess who had a whole bunch of it??? (I'll give you a hint: she belongs to the 3FatChicks forum...) Somebody drag me back onto my beach blanket STAT! Agggh, I knew when I got through Christmas unscathed that trouble was ahead...

Let's see, the good news is that my law school applications I was working on are finished and now I just have to get them in the mail! So now I get to return to my chemistry work (ugh) and get that wrapped up in time for graduation.

That's it from my sunny part of the beach Have a great day!
Old 12-28-2005, 11:06 AM   #18  
gotta lose it!

Good morning everyone!!
Schatzi - I did survive the holidays in retail...no thanks to my peers. One actually called off sick yesterday & they other one left me high & dry....only work 5 hours & 3 of those hours she was sitting on her behind in the office. I was so frustrated, I called the District Mgr & told her about the mess she has in that store.....her answer - for ME to work overtime. WHAT THE...... why don't they make like Trump & fire some of these slackers & promote the hard working ones?! Instead, let's throw away payroll by having others work OT. UGH!
I did get my nails done & took pics.....it is difficult to type with these suckers on! I'll try to attach the pic....I always struggle with this!
Err why won't it let me attach the file? Ugh!
Old 12-28-2005, 11:15 AM   #19  
gotta lose it!

Well it wouldn't let me attach a file....something about an error in the page, but I did change my avator.....so know you can see "THE RING!"
Old 12-28-2005, 11:18 AM   #20  

Weezle- at the kickboxing class!!! I have seen many things at the gym that make me wonder what they were thinkging!
Old 12-28-2005, 11:46 AM   #21  

S/C/G: 270/212/170

Height: 5'9

just a quick drive by...actually busy at work today

update on my DB, he is starting a job today!!! I am so happy for him. He's not too excited about it, but at least he'll have some money coming in until he can maybe find something better later on. He's working 2nd shift, so now DH & I will have our evenings together again. We've been missing our alone time.

Glad everyone is doing great, good news about the job situation mamacita, and Djett CONGRATS on the size 12's that wonderful

take care
Old 12-28-2005, 12:22 PM   #22  

Thanks for all the welcomes everybody! Well everybody is home from work/school this week so it is kind of odd, we never know what time or day it is without having to rush somewhere per usual.

Glad to see there is another gardening addict here, like me! Usually I let mine go around the holidays, so I have lots of cleanup work to do now. Here in SoCA now is the time to plant sweet peas, snow peas, fox glove and other stuff that is spring planting in cooler climates. Can't eat with dirty hands, right??

Also going to give my lettuce another go -- unusual heat in Nov. ruined my first try this year. We had 90 degrees plus for a week at a time in Nov!!

I should do a patch of SB "free" veggies, by the time they fill in I'll have been on the program for 8 weeks, can celebrate with salad, that's gonna be the way I celebrate most things from the looks of it!!

Have a wonderful Wed everybody!
Old 12-28-2005, 12:59 PM   #23  
GARDENING ADDICT

Soon2bfab~~I love the ring!!!! This is your year, girl!!
Old 12-28-2005, 01:04 PM   #24  
GARDENING ADDICT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruthxxx
Welcome back, Sil. Dare I ask how you broke your rib? Were you having fun?
Oh, I wish that was how it happened!! It involved something stupid like a dark room, a glass/wrought iron table and being half asleep (until I fell, then I was fully awake )
Old 12-28-2005, 01:57 PM   #25  

That's a beautiful ring!! I'll never forget one day stretcing in bed in the morning and noticing OUCH that the diamond had fallen out of my wedding ring, after 15 years, it is somewhere in my garden as I had been gardening/digging all the previous day, with my ring on, DUH!! Also DOUBLE DUH! not being a jewlry type chick I never knew you were supposed to get the prongs checked & tightened up from time to time...enjoy it and take care of it!

I'm wearing my mom's old 1950s wedding band now which I love, but for my 20th anniversary next year I might spring for a new diamond in my old ring.
Old 12-28-2005, 03:13 PM   #26  
gotta lose it!

Sil - I hope so......because 2005 wasn't my best. I'm excited to be on phase I again. I'm taking down my tree so I can start my gazelle again. We're going to Key West in May & I wanna look good!!
Schatzi - you were married in Vegas....what should I wear? I don't wanna buy a $3000 dollar dress, but I should wear a dress? Should I wear white? Mmmm maybe off white? Maybe I'll do a complete 180 & wear black - it is slimming you know!
Old 12-28-2005, 03:22 PM   #27  
Yummy Mummy in the Making

soon2Bfab - I love your ring!
Old 12-28-2005, 03:29 PM   #28  

Quote:
Originally Posted by soon2Bfab
Sil - I hope so......because 2005 wasn't my best. I'm excited to be on phase I again. I'm taking down my tree so I can start my gazelle again. We're going to Key West in May & I wanna look good!!
Schatzi - you were married in Vegas....what should I wear? I don't wanna buy a $3000 dollar dress, but I should wear a dress? Should I wear white? Mmmm maybe off white? Maybe I'll do a complete 180 & wear black - it is slimming you know!
My friend had a Vegas wedding and she wore a simple navy blue sleeveless dress with white piping on it, that had a little short Chanel jacket the kind you wear a white camelia pin with -- sling back open toed navy pumps with red toenails of course! I thought she looked very beautiful and chic!
Old 12-28-2005, 03:37 PM   #29  

Oh Soooooon, Your ring is just soooo Loverly! *sigh*! Congrats to you and yer darlin BF --- he done goood with the ring!!!

Sil: Welcome back ! You've been missed! I await pics of the kitchen and can't wait to see your garden pics again! Hope you heal up quick!

Soon: Hmmm... Well I wore BLACK it's slimming...IT had an Elastic Waist! Yes .. it kind of went with our strange sense of humor and you can't go wrong with it. heh heh.. There were other folks there in Full Bridal Dooooos, Some in lovely tea length champayney off white dresses, some in star trek get ups.. and one that was time warped outta the Victorian age... Pretty Much, anything goes. We had the best time.. Stayed at the Mirage... saw the tiger that mauled poor Roy... Took in alot of Cirque de Soliel shows, Amazing Johnathon (one of the funniest comedians!!), and the Blue Man Group (very strange yet facinatingly fun) .. The other time was in Vegas (not to get married, heh heh) I flew over the Grand Canyon, went to the Hoover Dam (amazing!) took in a Old Mississippi River Boat ride on Lake Mead.. before going to the Grand Canyon to WW raft the mighty Colorado! .. So darlin! START GETTIN EXCITED ..THERES SOOO MUCH TO DO IN VEGAS!!!!!!
Old 12-28-2005, 08:30 PM   #30  

S/C/G: 270/235/TBD

Height: 5'4

Everyone: Thank you for support with the sudden attack of whatever the heck it was this morning. I felt like crap until about four pm and then suddenly I was ok again. No clue what was going on there, just hope it doesn't happen again!

Soon: My advice on the wedding dress is to wear what ever color/style you look best in without regard to convention. My dress was royal blue satin, and I loved it.
Closed Thread