South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Closed Thread

Old 12-27-2005, 02:58 AM   #1  
RNMOM

Default Hi

Just a late night note to say hi! Hope you all had a great Christmas, I've been reading the threads and it looks like it. We had rain for 3 straight days that melted our snow, very weird Idaho weather, but it's snowing like crazy right now

I'm so glad the season of eating is nearly over! I've had NO self control, and I'm very ashamed! I really need to get over the idea in my head that I can have an occasional treat. For me it's all or nothing.....I'm either perfect with SB or I'm not doing a thing. Bad head thinking, resolution to change that.

I'm planning on a serious detox after the New Year. I did take plates and boxes of candy and cookies to the ER today to "download" them. They can't be in my house anymore! Nurses will eat anything!

I've been pretty absent this last several weeks, I've popped in occasionally but haven't posted too much. Another resolution will be to check in every day. You all are great inspiration..... besides I miss you!

I'll be bringing my towel and parking myself in the middle so I can get lots of good SB vibes! Have a great day!
Old 12-27-2005, 03:16 PM   #2  

RN MOM! How I've missed yer posts and all the doings in the ER! Well, I too have been bad bad bad..but ready to get to it again! Good first step with bringin all the goodies in to the Hospital!!! I'll see ya back on the beach darlin... make ALOT of room fer me!!
Old 12-28-2005, 10:17 AM   #3  
GARDENING ADDICT

Hi RN MOM~~Glad to see a familiar face. I'm back, too.
Closed Thread