South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Closed Thread

Old 09-24-2005, 04:51 PM   #1  
Come on Spring!

S/C/G: 232/170/150

Height: 5'0" on a tall day

Default Weekend **SNORK**

My neighbour found out her dog could hardly hear so she took it to the Veterinarian. He found that the problem was hair in its ears so he
cleaned both ears and the dog could hear fine. The vet then proceeded to tell the lady that if she wanted to keep this from reoccurring she should go to the store and get some "Nair" hair remover and rub it in its ears once a month.

The lady went to the drug store and got some "Nair" hair remover. At
the register the druggist told her: "If you're going to use this under your arms don't use deodorant for a few days."

The lady said: "I'm not using it under my arms."

The druggist said: "If you're using it on your legs don't shave for a
couple of days."

The lady said "I'm not using it on my legs either; if you must know,I'm using it on my schnauzer."

The druggist said: "Stay off your bicycle for a week."
Old 09-25-2005, 12:56 PM   #2  

True Story for the annals of A day in my life:
I think I was about 22.. when my DH who worked for the company that made NAIR brought home a bunch...figured I would try it on my "Beauty night" Well I slathered on my legs, and underarms.. THEN read the directions ..Hmmpf I thought ..okay what shall I do in the meantime ... so I put my foot up on the toilet and begin to clip my toe nails..la lal laala... hop in the shower to wash off the nair.. and ALL OF A SUDDEN MY NIPPLES ARE A BURNIN ...I wore little cotton make up removal pads over my nipples for a good 3 days...

Large Breasted woman should not bend over to attend to foot care into nair slathered legs..
Old 09-25-2005, 11:21 PM   #3  
gotta lose it!

Oh no Schatzi......hehe, I promise I'm laughing with you!!
Old 09-26-2005, 01:40 AM   #4  
RNMOM

Default Ppppppppppppppppppppppppppp

PPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP..........................now I have to wipe off my computer screen from all the spewed water!!!!
Closed Thread