South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Closed Thread

Old 08-14-2005, 02:23 PM   #1  

Default Slip up Sat. night, help hold me accountable to getting back on track!

I don't want a little slip up to turn into more, or to throwing in the towel. I've stuck w/ this longer than I have any diet attempt in a long time, I really want to stick w/ it for the long haul. I am nearing the end of phase 1 (p2 starts Tues. for me). Last night I had: 1 LARGE glass red wine, some "berry salsa" on top of a chicken breast - that contained strawberries, blackberries, and 2T of sugar (for the whole recipe, not just my portion), and I had one of my daughter's whole fruit popsicles....totally dumb b/c I had my own SF fudgesicles in the freezer right next to those! What was I thinking! I thought I could resist everything going into the evening, and, well - I just didn't. I know now - next time I can make the berry salsa w/ Splenda and then it's 100% ok for phase 2. And I know red wine is not too bad to have in small amounts, on occasion, on p2. So, I guess I could have fallen a lot further. (I DID resist pasta, rolls, fatty cut of steak, cookies, and REAL ice cream.)

Anyway - just consider this my confessional, and pledge to stay on the straight an narrow again starting THIS MORNING!
Old 08-14-2005, 05:30 PM   #2  

Height: 5'-2"

Ginny, we're only human. Get right back up and dust yourself off. You can do this, girl!
(are you going to stay on Phase I for a bit longer, on move on to Phase II?)
Old 08-14-2005, 07:07 PM   #3  

today is a new day, keep ur chin up
Old 08-15-2005, 12:45 PM   #4  
RNMOM

Default What they said!

Dust yerself off, I like that! Yup, it isn't the end of the world! DON'T QUIT! LEFT LEFT LEFT RIGHT LEFT!!!!
Old 08-15-2005, 12:57 PM   #5  
KO
In Pursuit of Divatude!

I slipped up Saturday too
McD's Breakfast Sandwich Color me unprepared for early Morning
then Minute amount for Lunch b/c we were still recovering from the heat
Dinner at the outlaws was good she know's we're on SbD and even made a WW pasta salad
Until SIL brings out Scones and clotted cream I had about 1/2 of one
Translation?
BACK TO PHASE 1
So I'll raise my V8 to you and we'll Continue to kick some ARSE!
Old 08-15-2005, 01:23 PM   #6  
Slow and Steady...

Don't worry! Remember every day is just one day! How many days did you stay OP ? Those count too! If you are nearing the end of P1 (the hardest Phase!), and you decide to move on to P2, it will get easier !

Barb
Closed Thread