South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Closed Thread

Old 08-12-2005, 08:55 PM   #31  

Sarah,

Yes... I quit smoking 3 months ago on the 16th. of this month. It has been a VERY LONG 3 months!!! My youngest child is 6 years old. So I can't use that as an excuse anymore for my weight. Although, I try! Lol.

I read somewhere today (I think it was in a magazine) that sometimes people are not able to lose the weight they gained from there pregnancies. I didn't read the article because I thought the part I already read (the last sentence) was rediculous! Like my mom always said.. where there is a will there is always a way! And I will make way for the weight loss some how.

Thank you for the links for exercise. I am going to check them out! My back is much better today actually. I think I am almost back to normal. Lots of ice packs lol.

Anyway, I am going to get moving and check those sites out you sent. Thanks so much for your words! I sure do appreciate them.
Closed Thread