South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Closed Thread

Old 07-04-2005, 10:12 AM   #46  

Hey girls!!

Happy 4th of July!! I haven't been doing very well eating, but it's that TOM and the 4th weekend so I'm blaming that.

Tomorrow back on Phase 1!!

Jenn~~What beautiful poems!!! Congratulations!!
Old 07-04-2005, 11:31 AM   #47  
Come on Spring!

S/C/G: 232/170/150

Height: 5'0" on a tall day

Jenn, you may not have a grill but you have a girl! ROFLOLPIMP!
Old 07-04-2005, 02:16 PM   #48  
K@t
Babywaby

Hey every one,

Jenn - congrats on the engagment, that sounds like a really special time for you both.

Eleni - What part of Tampa do you live in? I graduated from USF I use to live over by the stadium, near Hillsbrough, but then I moved closer to the campus and lived just a few blocks from Busch Gardens. Tampa was nice, I think I went to the zoo once or twice as well.

Welp, this is the weekend thread, and I didn't see a new thread for today (monday) or it has a diffrent name, so I'm just going to post here.

I did pretty well today, I did eat some cherries, which are suppose to be a phase 1 no no, I think I'm doing like a phase 1.5 or something. Any way, I made the chicken parmasan recipe from the site here and hubby wanted me to make it again today for lunch. Finally!! something he likes. He's all pissy with me for taking away his rice and pasta and potatoes. Ahh well, we all have to sacrifice right?

I was thinking about going to plop on the sofa and watch TV but since I posted in the exercise challenge, I guess I better go do something, otherwise it's pointless....so thanks to the exercise challenge I am actually going to have to exercise (ggezzz, what a crock) alright already...hope every one is having a good day.
Old 07-04-2005, 02:23 PM   #49  
Come on Spring!

S/C/G: 232/170/150

Height: 5'0" on a tall day

Well, I called it the Long Weekend Thread because the American chickies are still on holiday!
Old 07-04-2005, 03:08 PM   #50  
K@t
Babywaby

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight....forgot today is a holiday there..geez...im so silly...

Happy 4th every one!!!! Some one light off some fireworks for me ok??

Closed Thread