What is WATP?

• I keep seeing you chicks talk about WATP. I found out that it means Walk Away The Pounds and is a video but can't find anything else about it. Maybe I am just missing it somewhere.

So what is it? I can't help but keep thinking how can I watch a video while I am out walking?
  • the walk away the pounds videos are great Leslie Sandstone does them and she has been making them forever you can find them on amazon, or any good vidoe store.
  • Hi I have the WATP's walking series from 1 mile to the 4 miles. Its not really walking more or less its marching in place with extra moves,kicking,side to side,knee lifts,along with 2 pound weights . I like them especially when its too hot to go out and walk Hope that helps Hugs BB
  • Thanks Hotharmony and Beachbum.

I will see if I can find them at our library and see if I like them. They are saying it is suppose to get up to the 100's here this weekend and it is just to hot to walk outside when I get home. This sounds like it may be just what I have been looking for.
  • I love my WATP tapes!! I usually do mine while my little one is asleep so that I have some time by myself. It's been so hot or rainy here lately that there is no way I can take him for walks. Also, I think it's a better workout than just walking outside since I can use weights or a resistance band, etc...

They have all different types, I got mine from walmart but I am borrowing one from the library now.
  • http://www.lesliesansone.com/index.htm

Here's her web site. I love her tapes.
  • I'm so glad you brought this up! I started a running program two weeks ago, but it's been terribly terribly hot. I've recently missed about 5 days on the treadmill, and it never occured to me that I could just WALK on it! duh!!
  • Well, I didn't know you could run on the darn thing!
    Where the heck are my WATP tapes? I could do them instead of the treadmill when it's very hot!
  • Glad I could help (or something like that ). I haven't been able to find them at the library here. They said they don't carry them. So I am going to try walmart next and if not there will go to amazon.
  • If you buy from Amazon, check out the sticky above so 3FC gets credit.