New to forum

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • Hey there every one,

I am new to this forum, I found it through the South Beach website. I am paying 65 every 3 months for the access but the only thing I really use is the message boards. I really like talking to other people on SBD it helps me learn new recipes and things. Any way, I heard the forum here was just as good or better and its free! Hey can't beat that. I would like to make a home for myself here. I have been on SBD for 3 weeks now with a 5lb lose. (it could be more but I keep cheating. )

I'm 24 and live in Portugal, however I'm from Florida. (long story how I got here) Any way, I hope to make some friends here and trade all kinds of good info to help keep me on track.
  • Hi K@t!!! Welcome to the Beach!!

Make sure you check out the recipe and question section here. There are some really good recipes and lots of good advice.
  • Welcome!!!!

Great to meet you. Take a look around as there are many, MANY resources here!
  • w e l c o me !
  • Welcome Kat!
  • Yeah wow! I was just checking out the taco recipe for phase 1. I'm sticking to phase 1 until I can go 2 weeks with out cheating! This site is great, as soon as I can figure my way around it, and it's free. Its a shame the people on the south beach message boards are nice, but geez $65 every 3 months is alot just to chat to a few people. Glad to have found this site.
  • We're glad to have you K@t
    3FC's is a wonderful website. I'm sure you'll love it here. Maybe you can tell some of your friends on So Beach website to come on over to our beach .
  • Hi Kat, lookin forward to getting to know you! Come visit us on the daily chat thread each day... We're sure to keep ya motivated!
    p.s. Like BFit says, there's always room on our beach for more blankets!!!!
  • Welcome K@T! I'm pretty new too. These are really a great bunch of girls to get to know.
  • Welcome to another Beach! I love that area of Portugal and have been there five times. You'll love it on this praia too.
  • Welcome!
    Welcome to the beach! I'm fairly new here as well, and I love it.

Be sure to make the Taco Bake recipe. It is REALLY yummy! I also like the mock french toast.

Look forward to reading your posts!
  • Welcome K@t!!!
  • Quote: Welcome to another Beach! I love that area of Portugal and have been there five times. You'll love it on this praia too.

Wow! you have been here?? What city? What did you come for? Did you like it? There aren't many Americans around here its unusual to see any.
  • Quote: Hi Kat, lookin forward to getting to know you! Come visit us on the daily chat thread each day... We're sure to keep ya motivated!
    p.s. Like BFit says, there's always room on our beach for more blankets!!!!
    Where is the daily thread at? I'm having problems finding my way around this site.
  • The daily thread usually has the name of the day of the week in the title but the weekends have their own threads. The one for this weekend is "The Long Weekend"