South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Closed Thread

Old 07-01-2005, 11:02 AM   #16  

so....my blood is healthy but why do i still have FAT on my thighs!!! ....gonna work out again tonight i guess...squats here I come....*sigh*
Old 07-01-2005, 11:32 AM   #17  
Silicon Andy

Morning all!

Angel--It sounds like you have a plan, at least. Let us know how it works!

I'm getting ready to run errands and work out. I'll try for an hour on the elliptical if I can do it. The Met is making my energy levels change, and I feel like my blood sugar gets low fairly easily, so I don't know if I'll be able to do a full hour or not. Boy, if I do not eat every 3 hours practically on the dot I start to feel awful! I guess that will remind me to snack, huh?

I have an interview at Lane Bryant today. Hope they hire me, because I could use the clothing discount--especially if I'm going to get smaller! Plus, I need something to keep me busy this summer. It wouldn't be more than 20 hours a week.

We leave tomorrow for our vacation! I'm very excited. We'll see my sister for a few days, I'm meeting an online buddy, and we're getting two nights at a B&B on the outer banks. Yay! R&R for the two of us. DH does have to finish writing a paper, but I'm hoping he can do a lot of that on the plane/in airports so that he gets some time to rest. He needs it!

I will try to stay mostly OP with some "splurges" here and there while I'm gone. Hope to be able to post a loss when I return! I'm also going to try to use the gym at our hotel since I generally am up before Andy. He can sleep in, I can work out.
Old 07-01-2005, 11:38 AM   #18  

Morning everyone!! Not much time to post, but wanted to tell you all to have a wonderful and safe 4th of July weekend.

And Happy Canada Day too!!
Old 07-01-2005, 11:51 AM   #19  
Started SBD 1/26/04

Happy Birthday to all of our Canada chicks. And Happy 4th of July to all. Hope everyone has a great weekend.
Old 07-01-2005, 01:09 PM   #20  

Sarah Where in the Outer Banks do you vacation? My family that lives in Ohio goes to Nags Head every year. We typically go every other year and are missing it htis year since we just had a baby. The are headed that way as I type.

FlMom I like the WATP videos- our VCR just ate a tape the other day so it is out of commission until we buy another one. I need to start getting up at the crack of dawn to walk, but am still too tired!

Later gators...
Old 07-01-2005, 01:22 PM   #21  
mary anne

I plan on doing as little as possible this weekend. Going to a bbq tomorrow and having one on monday. It is too darn hot to not be in air conditioning or in the pool!!!!!

I pray that you and yours have a safe and happy 4th of july and a wonderful Canadian BD party.
Old 07-01-2005, 01:50 PM   #22  

Augh, kids. I love them...but WHY do they eat such tempting food? I was babysitting my little brother as well as two other boys, and I couldn't resist sneaking a couple bites of peanut butter sandwich I made for them. I feel so dirty and wrong! I guess it's an extra little while on the treadmill today...
Old 07-01-2005, 03:42 PM   #23  
A Lily from my yard!

A quick drive by for me. I'm the only one in the office so I am playin on Robyn's pc today! It is the only one online. Looks like a busy day/ weekend for most. Gotta jet the creww will start drifting in for checks since it's Friday and a holiday w-end! Talk with y'all later!
Old 07-01-2005, 06:47 PM   #24  
Mother Hen

Just a quick hello, Today was good.Since I had an art class at 10 I hit the pool at 6:30 this morning.I am going back in for a short walk after super settles. Another very hot day here in Florida
Closed Thread