Holy Cow! I think I lost a pound!

• It's about freaking time!!!

Well, after nearly 3 weeks in phase 1 (will be 3 weeks on Tuesday), I think I've actually lost a pound. While I'm happy the scale finally moved, it is a bit depressing to see how much people usually lose in p1 while my scale stays stubbornly stuck in pretty much the same spot. I have a Dr's appt. on Tuesday and am hoping to compare what his scale says to my last appt. Maybe there's just something wrong with my scale (or I am in denial ).

My DH says my hips have gotten more bony. He likes to use them as a pillow when we watch tv, and he had to get a throw pillow last night. I think he's crazy, as nothing fits any differently, but part of me hopes he's right.

I spent most of yesterday unloading mulch and spreading it, which I hope was good exercise!

Hope everyone's weekend has been good.

Sarah
  • (just checking my avatar)
  • Sarah, I wish we all lost at the same rate. It would be awesome. But I didnt lose the 9-13lbs that the book said. I only lost 4 on P1. I have however lost 2 more on the first week of P2.

But WOOHOO on that 1lb! It all counts.

I am rootin for ya!!!
  • Yay for you! Every lb counts!
    Congrats!
  • Congrats.

First time around I lost 13 on Ph1, this time, 6. But that makes me happy. Now if I can only get myself to the gym (although I did swim a lot yesterday! And hiking while camping and proposing next weekend!).
  • Yay, Sarah!!
  • Way to go, Sarah! The scale is going the right way...but don't focus on the numbers, focus on how you feel and how your clothes are fitting. That always seems to lift my spirits.
  • good for you!
  • Good Going! Stick with it!
  • Yea!! Go get em Sarah!!