South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Closed Thread

Old 06-16-2005, 10:53 AM   #16  
CELULITE BABE BLUES

Talking

Morning U BEACH BEAUTIES!!!

I finally get a day off from workand going to Arlington to hv lunch w/DAD!!!
A man ran a red light and broadsided/totaled Momma's car(she is passed and daddy still called it Momma's car),,it really hurt his feelings,it was like she was always in the car w/him still,,,,,,,

HOWDY ALL YOULL TEXANS.....7 day forcast for us,triple digits,,,hot,hot,hot...gettin g 2b more Texans on this thread everyday,,Welcome

RUTH......Prayers for finding a nice home for Harry,,,and Prayers for staying away from chinese buffett...

ELLIS.....Have a special lunch w ur MOM,,,Glad it's finally cool enough u can wear clothes when u walk by those undraped windows ,,,anymore word frm ur pervert???

FLMOM...Happy Birthday 2u,happy birthday 2u,happy birthday dear FLMOM,happy birthday 2u(I was singing 2u)

ANCHOR....Good luck on ur momogram,,,but beware of xxx's,been there done it and got a tshirt for it

SCHATZI....Never move to Texas,u wld hv to crawl in ur crabshell and die,,,

BEACHGIRL.....Flannel PJ's:..........:.....

2ALL I HV MENTIONED OR PERHAPS MISSED,,,,,,HAVE A BEACHIN DAY ON UR BEACH TOWELS,,,,,,Off 2c dad...............GOFISHIN
Old 06-16-2005, 11:10 AM   #17  
GARDENING ADDICT

Ruth~~I've been catching up on some things around here andI just want to say that I'm keeping you and Harry in my prayers. I can't imagine how difficult this must be for both of you. I hope Harry understands~I'm sure that he does!!! Hugs to you both
Old 06-16-2005, 01:50 PM   #18  
We are all Beautiful!!!

Hey guys!

No word on the mamo yet. I'm not the best waiter in the world.

Saw my therapist today - she said no to seeing the X and no to the hottie guy with the girlfriend. Ruins all my fun I swear! When she explained the reasons why she made sense. Who knew we could be so self destructive. I guess I have to mail the papers to the X and not play emails with the hottie just cause it makes me lose weight better. The only one I got the thumbs up on is the shy guy who hasn't emailed me back yet.

Gryff girl - What phase are you doing? I use splenda and low carb creamer in my coffee but I'm on phase II.

So far so OP today!
Old 06-16-2005, 02:02 PM   #19  
Gryffindor Pride

anchor weight - I am on phase I, day 3. So I use fat-free milk in my coffee and I didn't have any Splenda to use today so I drank it with just milk. I've been very, very tired on Phase I so far so I needed to add back caffiene.
Old 06-16-2005, 02:59 PM   #20  
We are all Beautiful!!!

Gryff - do you have low carb milk at your store? I use Hood Low carb FF milk. I use a little low carb/ff creamer by Carnation? Not sure on the maker. It is Vanilla Carmel I think. It is sweet enough that I don't really need Splenda. But I do add it to my 75 Misc calories a day. After day 3 you should get past that tired feeling. If you don't maybe you aren't eating enough. If you post your day's menu the Chicks here should be able to help you.
Old 06-16-2005, 03:23 PM   #21  
Gryffindor Pride

The tired feeling stayed with me for a good 6 days the last time I attempted Phase I. I eat a good deal during each of my meals and always have snacks in between. I think I am so addicted to Coca-Cola and sugar that my body takes a long time to kick it. I have a problem feeling sick from the shock of withdrawl so I need to watch how much I eat or else I really do get sick. It's no fun. I used to live on Coke and candy bars and McDonalds....I miss it all dearly.

Thanks for the tip, I'll check for the FF/carb low creamers, they sound awesome.
Old 06-16-2005, 05:30 PM   #22  
We are all Beautiful!!!

Gryff- Uck! You poor thing! No wonder why you withdrawl so badly. Maybe you need to take it in steps. Drink Diet Coke instead of Coke. Never eat McDonalds. Read the book Fast Food Nation and you will never eat at McD's again. That creamer is by coffee mate and it is called Carb Select Vanilla Carmel. Good Luck!
Old 06-16-2005, 05:47 PM   #23  

hi all,
I am feeling oh so much better than I was on Tuesday. I am down another pound for a total of 20 so far.

We are finally getting some decent weather here. We went to a friend's house and the kids went swimming in their pool but that was still pretty darn cold!!

I bought tomato plants on the way home for 50cents each!! What a deal! I figure I have beeen eating more tomatoes than usual lately so growing my own was a good way to go. We have awful soil here in this house, so I don't garden much but I figure I can put these in containers. One cherry and one reg size one.

Busy days around here with other Realtors who won't return my calls!
Old 06-16-2005, 06:12 PM   #24  

Hi all,

Got back from the pool today, found an outdoor one closer to the house, with a 10 in. kiddie pool and really cool sprinklers. I like it much better, and we'll probably be frequent visitors. Also walk/jogged the hilly trail this morning--I love being outside, the weather was perfect, too, so this was a great day. Have doubled up on the sports bras, and found that it was much more comfortable to do the jogging.

Good luck finding a place for Harry, Ruth.

I'm sure the scale really IS going down, Laurie!

Any word on the dishwasher, Go Fishin?

Hmm, long sleeves and pants in June, and you're happy? ellis, I'm shaking my head......

Cool breezes to all you Texans.

Basements are around, but hard to find and usually more expensive, here in NC, Schatzi. Something to do with our soil and elevation, I think.

Anchor, I'm totally with your therapist (sorry) Sounds like you could be saving yourself a lot of potential hurt. Goodvibes for your mammo results, though.

Gryff--girl, you have been though it with this, haven't you! Sounds like this WILL pass, but it will take time........you can stick it out--you are strong!

Barb--pound a nail, or sing a song for me. I LOVE camp! Worked as a counselor for three years....

Bye chickies!
Old 06-16-2005, 08:42 PM   #25  
Mother Hen

Just got home from weigh in and I was down 1/4#.I will take any loss as they do add up. Also saw heart doc today and he said I am doing well enough I don't have to see him for 6 weeks instead on a month.Heart seems to be getting stronger and no fluid in lungs.All good stuff. The umbrella hubby put over pool worked great this morning.Could get my stretches and some exercises in shade. So today has been a good day.Very hot and muggy here in Fl.
Old 06-16-2005, 08:53 PM   #26  
A Lily from my yard!

Laurie..I am a secretary for an Electrical company. I've known the guy for a few years and one of the girls is on maternity leave so I am fillin in for her.

Amy...Poor thing...I can't believe (YES I can) she shot ya down! lol Well the footie guy yes but the X well obviously there are things we don't know and you did say it was not good so it is probably good not to see him in that type of setting. Ok I'm behind her now! lol I know that makes you feel better! lol As for the shy guy...well....if you don't hear back then you know he ain't the one!

Well I am off to relax. DH was home when I got home and we have been running ever since. Not to mention I had a very busy day at work trying to get billing and such done. I didn't even take a lunch hour today. The boss sent me out to get me and him something and we kept on working! I told DH not bad 4th day on the job and the boss is buyin me lunch! teehee! The other girl was out most of the day at the doc so I had it all to myself. I didn't even mess anyhting up...I don't think! lol Have a good evening all!
Closed Thread