3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   South Beach Diet (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/south-beach-diet-110/)
-   -   I think it's Wednesday on the Beach (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/south-beach-diet/59636-i-think-its-wednesday-beach.html)

ellis 06-15-2005 05:49 AM

I think it's Wednesday on the Beach

I don't know WHAT I'm doing up this early! Could it be because I napped a total of 4 1/2 hours yesterday!? :lol:

I'm so excited... it's 18C out!! (64F) :dance: It's practically WINTER!!
I've gained 3 freakin' pounds, but I'm full of energy, and I'm going to DO things today! :hat:

What's everyone up to? :wave:

Ruthxxx 06-15-2005 06:00 AM

Geez, Ellis, shall I start up the woodstove? It's muggy here still but certainly not as bad as it was. We had a dilly of a t-storm last night and the deck cushions are soaked.

I'll be outta here most of the day checking out places for my Harry to stay as the hospital is making muttering noises about releasing him by the weekend! :yikes:

Hey, the extra weight could be water weight! We turn into camels in the hot weather, you know. Are you a one humper or a two humper? :rofl:

ellis 06-15-2005 06:08 AM

:rofl: Ruth, you're killin' me. :lol3: You should write a book.
It's definitely not water. Not to be too explicit, it's an entire quiche, b&b, big bowls of c, etc. :rolleyes:
Good luck with the hunt today. sweetie... thinking of you. :grouphug:

anchor weight 06-15-2005 06:38 AM

Morning chicks!

Just a quick drive by this am. Have to get to work! Have a great day!

soon2Bfab 06-15-2005 07:35 AM

good morning! Ellis...I'm up this morning too....just 1/2 lb...so I must be a 1 hump! I know I did not getr enough water in me. I drank 70 oz, but with working out & unloading a truck & sweating so much my hair was wet (GROSS!) I know I needed more! I'll have to try again today!
Well I'm off to work....I was going to call off because the 2 managers I hate working with are there this morning....but I know my store manager wants me there to babysit them. There's just not enough "rewards" for being a good worker!
See you later!

Bamiegurl 06-15-2005 07:45 AM

Mornin' Chickadees! They say relief is in sight from the heat! WooHoo! Off to work this mornin'. Third day and I'm already goin in early! lol

Ellis...I hope you stay cool today!

Ruth...Good luck finding DH a good place to stay.

Anchor...Good Mornin'!

Soon...Have a great day in spite of your surroundings! lol

Have a great day to all the ones to peck in later!

jenne1017 06-15-2005 08:11 AM

Morning. Just stopped in before my trip. Bags are packed, snacked are too! See you girls Friday and...

BE GOOD!!!!

:lol:

wenchybritches 06-15-2005 08:13 AM

Mornin all you fabulous chicks! I was off yesterday and bummed around the house. Still kinda recovering from the concert. It is supposed to get upi to 85 today. I see a sundress in my near future. ;)

Ellis....Prayed to the rain gods huh? lol Glad its cooler for you :cool:

Ruth....Good luck with Harry. Hope you find a good place. :crossed:

Anchor....Mornin chick! :D

Soon....I feel your pain! Done that myself.... :yes:

Bamie....Welcome to my world of going in early. :dizzy:

wenchybritches 06-15-2005 08:14 AM

Good luck with your trip Jenn. We will all miss you! :grouphug:

ellis 06-15-2005 08:38 AM

Jenn, have a great trip, hon! :wave:

Wenchy, try to stay cool today! You're not as hot as we eskimos up here :snooty: , but you're close. :lol:

Bamie, if it wasn't so darned damp here, it would be deliciously cool. Wishing better weather for you, too!

Soon, working with people like that makes a better person of you. :lol: Good luck today... and drink up the water!

Amy, let's have the latest installment on your love-life, please! ;)

I'm just going to do something, and I'm not going to talk about it until its done. I'll be back in a bit. If I don't die doing it.

beach bum 06-15-2005 08:47 AM

Hi Chicks:)

The weather on the Cape is going to be the same as Ellis, down to 65" YIPEE :cb: Going to take advantage by taking a long walk along the beaches :beach:

Ellis- Sorry:sorry: for your gain,but It has to be a water gain.You'll probably lose it today,as the temps are alot lower.

Anchor, Soon & Bammie- Have a wonderful :flow1: day,don't work to hard.

Jenne-Have a wonderful:flow1: & fun :balloons: time on your trip.

Wenchy-Have a great day,shopping for that:sunny: sundress

Have a great day Hugs :) BB

Ruthxxx 06-15-2005 08:51 AM

OMG! Is Ellis getting on the treadmill? Inquiring minds wish to know. I was considering dusting mine off a few minutes ago. The bathroom window has been open for days and it's covered with a fine dust of pollen from my white pine! It's 20ºC or 68ºF right now so maybe..........

ellis 06-15-2005 08:51 AM

BB, yay on the weather!! :dance: What a relief, eh?
Enjoy your walk on the beach, you lucky girl, you! :) Give my love to the ocean...

ellis 06-15-2005 08:52 AM

CRAP! I KNEW you'd guess, Ruth! :mad: I'm getting on it RIGHT NOW!! I'm procrastinating, but now that you've given away my secret... :lol3:
Dust yours off... let's go, girl!!

beach bum 06-15-2005 08:55 AM

Will do,We always lived by the beach,:beach:wouldn't have it anyother way. Hugs :) BB