South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Closed Thread

Old 06-18-2005, 04:52 PM   #1  
Started SBD 1/26/04

Question SBD Books

Ruth I think it was you that said to make sure you had the most recent SBD book for good and bad foods.

I have 3 books so far and I haven't seen anything new recently. I have the original blue diet book copy right 2003, the gold cookbook (some really yummy receipes ) copy right 2004, and a small blue book that is labeled as an addition to the diet book and is copy right 2004.

So do I have all of them or is there another out there somewhere that I haven't found yet??
Old 06-18-2005, 05:27 PM   #2  

I have all of those and they were the only ones I have found.

**awaits Ruth's answer**
Old 06-18-2005, 10:51 PM   #3  
Come on Spring!

S/C/G: 232/170/150

Height: 5'0" on a tall day

Well, I am not sure if there is a newer addition. For now, I recommend using the revised Food List in the FAQ section and also reading whatever book you have to understand the theory behind this lifestyle. There have been food list changes but the theory remains the same.

I have the original (2003), the cookbook and the Good Fat/Good Carb Guide but know there have been changes, all of them added to our FAQ Food List.

You two chickies are doing really well! I am impressed by your tickers.
Old 06-19-2005, 10:14 AM   #4  

I looked in Target recently at the Good Fats/Good Carbs. I have the old version. In the new one, for each food instead of just listing it as good or limited it had the listing based on phase. So it might say avoid for fruit in phase one and then limited or good in phase 2. I didn't buy it then since I was buying the new South Beach paperback but I probably will next time I get to Target.
Old 06-19-2005, 02:30 PM   #5  
Started SBD 1/26/04

Thanks for your help chicks. Ruth I will look at the FAQ section and see how it compares to what I have. Barb0522 thanks for letting me know there is something other that what I have. I will see if I can find it around here somewhere.
Closed Thread