South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Closed Thread

Old 06-10-2005, 07:36 AM   #1  
Come on Spring!

S/C/G: 232/170/150

Height: 5'0" on a tall day

Default TGIF Beach Chat - June 10

Another steamy hot day has dawned in Delta. I hate it when the sun is a deep orange in the morning! I'm ready to roll before it gets unbearable. Those last four barrels will be planted this morning or I'll die trying!

What's happening on your stretch of The Beach?
Old 06-10-2005, 07:52 AM   #2  
We are all Beautiful!!!

Wow just me and Ruth on the beach!

Morning to all the chicks to come!

Ruth - Another unbearable heat day here too! They are not predicting relief until Tuesday here in Michigan. How can we go from 38 degrees at night two weeks ago to 90 + in the shade during the day and 70 at night?

Yesterday because of the nerves I actually ate less than I have been lately. I'm down a pound but I'm not changing my ticker until next week Wednesday. It makes me feel better cause I feel like I'm doing the right thing. Must have just been the hormones screwing me up this week. Today is DS last day at school it is a half a day and we are going to Lake Michgan in the afternoon. He's excited.

Hey I've been playing emails with the cutie pie that bought my dad's race car. The one that said I had pretty feet. (don't barf Bami) I'm trying to find out how old he is. DF thinks he's in his 30's. I'm betting late 20's and that would put him out of my ball park. No word from the waitress or the shy guy.

Have a great day chicks!
Old 06-10-2005, 08:12 AM   #3  

Hey chicks

its HOT here to! and Humid.. i hate it when you stick to everything!

Well i got my new car! yey!!!

now I will be living at work to pay for it lol

hope all of you have a good day!
Old 06-10-2005, 08:13 AM   #4  

Height: 5'-2"

Morning gals. Geez, it's hot. It's already 31C with the humidex. blah.
I think I may live in the basement for the next few days.

I went out for dinner with a friend last night, and ordered mussels. When they came, I thought, "hey! Where are the carbs! All I get is MUSSELS!?!"

I'm out the door... sorry to be short lately... will try to get back in later... love and hugs to all...
Old 06-10-2005, 09:19 AM   #5  
I painted my avatar. :-)

Mornin' all you crazy chicks!
Sorry I haven't posted in a few days. Been crazy around here. We are getting ready to go to KC (Kansas City) for a huge outdoor concert. My company is setting up a booth there to get the word out about us being in Missouri. It's going to be awesome. I can't wait! The rain is supposed to be coming though. But the concert ppl have said the show will go on, rain or shine.

Ruth-The delta huh? I am from Savannah, I have an idea of 'sun'. lol
Barrels of what? I musta missed something. (usual for me, lol)

Anchor- Hot there huh???? I feel like I am home here in Stl (St.Louis) Crazy weather in this part of the country. Oh and you can send that cutie my way, I am only 29!

Angel- You go on with your bad self. Getting a new car. Congrats hon!

Ellis-Mussels??? Just gimme some good ole east coast GA oysters! That is enough for me!!!

Have a wonderful weekend chickadees!!!!!

Last edited by wenchybritches; 06-10-2005 at 09:22 AM.
Old 06-10-2005, 09:24 AM   #6  

Oh chicks.......in case anyone was wondering, my sister calls me wenchybritches.
Old 06-10-2005, 09:51 AM   #7  
Conquering with SBD

'Mornin everyone. You all make me so envious about your weather. I am just contemplating planting outdoors because there shouldn't be any more frost this year. I would love to see some days into the 30s (C, that is). Oh well, there will be more rain here this weekend. Another inside weekend.

Don't have time to stop long today but wanted to pop in to say hi. Have a great weekend. Take care.
Old 06-10-2005, 09:52 AM   #8  
We are all Beautiful!!!

You got it Wenchybritches this one is a doll. About 6' 4" , muscles great smile super handsome. I just know he is too young for me.
Old 06-10-2005, 09:55 AM   #9  

Oh my goodness anchor! He sounds to good to be true!!!! But send him anyway.
Old 06-10-2005, 09:57 AM   #10  
I can do this!

Height: 5'11"

Ruth, what's that old sailor verse..."orange at morning, sailors take warning"? Something like that. Hope you get a chance to have a cool drink on the deck while watching the girls frolic in their pool!

Oooh, Amy! You really attract them like flies to honey, don't you? Have fun at the lake with DS and keep your mind off things, okay? Congrats on the pound!

Angel, congrats on the new car! What did you get?

Ellis, you crack me up. Maybe it was a low-carb dish? I always wonder where the veggies are now. Before I would have blanched at the sight of any veggies besides a garnish on my plate. Have fun today!

Have fun at the concert, Wenchy! Sounds like great fun! What does your company do?

Me:
Oy, stayed up way too late last night. Still, was able to get up, enjoy the birds singing (they had quite a chorus going this morning) and get to the gym to workout. That was so much fun...but it's part of a week of extra hard workouts, so I have a feeling my arms will be killing me soon!

DH is hosting a combo graduation/thanks to our neighbors for snowblowing our driveway BBQ tomorrow. I have some cleaning to do tonight, and lots of cooking to do tomorrow. We're cooking out burgers, hotdogs, and brats (I'll have a burger on a WW bun) and I'm making coleslaw, 3 bean salad, and a WW pasta salad to go with. Most of our neighbors have at least one diabetic family member, and one set is on atkins, so it'll be good to have stuff everyone can eat. I'll also make the PB and chocolate cake I made last week, and perhaps some cookies or brownies if I can find a good recipe. Anyone have one to share that they'd make for company? DH and I will get dinner out tonight, then go check out Sam's and the grocery store for supplies.

Have a bunch of work to do at work (go figure) today. It's hot and humid here too...they say next week it should drop back to 70 from the 90s we're getting now. That'll be nice, but I was so cold for so long that I'm really not bothered by the heat. The extra weight being gone is nice, as is the A/C we have at work. No A/C at home, so I'll be roasting this summer each day after my practicum! Found out the school gym is open from 4-6:45 during the summer, so I'll come home and do some stuff around the house, then go work out before dinner. That'll be fun.

Have a great day, chickies...stay cool and dry!
Old 06-10-2005, 09:58 AM   #11  
A Lily from my yard!

Ruth... And she's off to the races! Take it easy and not to much bending of that knee!

Anchor...You lil hot mamma! They just can't stay away from you! Older woman and younger guys is the in thing! I'm not sayin a word about the feet!

Angel...I love having a new car! You bought your first new one and i just bought my first used one! Although it was like new and had never been titled to anyone other than the dealership. I just love driving a car again. My mini van days are over for sure! Atleast until the grandkids come along! Which better be another 10-15 years tleast!

Ellis...Slow down...we need you as well! teehee We miss you!

Wenchy...I can't say what my sister calls me! Enjoy the concert!

Me...Just hangin with my Mom. One of my sisters just came over to drink some java so I'm gonna jet! Have a great day all!
Old 06-10-2005, 10:00 AM   #12  
A Lily from my yard!

Laurie...Postin at the same time! Enjoy gettin to use all your new outside stuff!
Old 06-10-2005, 10:18 AM   #13  

Wow Laurie. Sounds like your weekend will be as busy as mine! lol Hats off to you, I can't go without AC. I don't handle the heat well. Those brownies sound good!

Awe, c'mon bamie! What does she call ya?? I won't tell, I promise.

Hey all, there's my picture. Cutie ain't I???
Old 06-10-2005, 10:20 AM   #14  

Morning, gals! Even when I try to post early, there are tons of posts! All I can say about the heat is thank goodness for air conditioning. I hate to visit my sister in Florida since she doesn't have any air conditioning in the house. I guess we got used to it when we were kids.

The potluck dinner was good. I stayed away from almost all of the off plan foods. My strawberry pie was a welcome alternative for the others who were trying to watch what they eat.
Old 06-10-2005, 10:22 AM   #15  
A Lily from my yard!

Sassygal...Just read the post about the Boro.(as we like to call it) Have you been here lately? I try to stay out of town. Way toooo much traffic. The town has out grown the roads! I used to love it but now it is a mini Nashville! lol I know where you are talkin about. The HFH build is not to far from the square. I can't say that I would want to move back to that town now. Huntsville is much easier to get around! lol(IMHO)
Closed Thread