South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Closed Thread

Old 06-10-2005, 10:29 AM   #16  
I painted my avatar. :-)

Go on with you bad self Barb! Good for you!
Strawberry pie????? That sounds really good about now!
Old 06-10-2005, 10:30 AM   #17  

S/C/G: 270/212/170

Height: 5'9

I am soooo glad it's Friday...

It sounds like we are going to be busy this weekend.

DH has his company picnic tomorrow and we're taking an asian coleslaw recipe I found (I think here). Hopefully it turns out, I'll let you know.
Weather is hot here too, suppose to get to 90, I'm not liking this a bit!!

Still haven't lost anymore weight this week, since I gained 2 back Monday morning....Not giving up hope. I haven't cheated at all in 3 weeks, just gonna ride it out and hopefully it'll come off next week.

Ya'll have a great weekend, take care
Old 06-10-2005, 10:30 AM   #18  
gotta lose it!

Wow...morning gals...lots of post in here this morning. Today is my day off, but it hasn't been a great day off. A/C isn't working.....ugh! And it's going to be 90 here today! Then a RED sharpie marker busted all over my hands & of course not all of it is coming off, so I looking like I'm bleeding...that's attractive! I'm going to try some finger nail polish remover after this post!!!
OK, I was going to post to everyone, but I really need to get this red stuff off my hands...you understansd....take care all!! I'll be back later!!
**Remember to drink your water...it's hot you'll need it!!
Old 06-10-2005, 10:33 AM   #19  

...the car I got was a brand new Mazda3!.... i am very happy about it obviously!
Old 06-10-2005, 10:34 AM   #20  
I painted my avatar. :-)

soon, try rubbling alcohol! That happens at work alot with markers and the like. If glass cleaner won't work on something, I try the alcohol.
Old 06-10-2005, 10:42 AM   #21  
gotta lose it!

The nail polish remover worked & now I'm high. Does anyone know of a "pulled" meat sandwich recipe? My DBF was telling me he wants pulled pork sandwiches tonight for dinner. Any ideas? Worst case I fix it for him & make myself a salad.
Old 06-10-2005, 10:48 AM   #22  
CELULITE BABE BLUES

Talking

Hey 2all u BEACH BABES!!!!

PP'd 3times and another great balancing act,,,:down 1 more lb!!!

RUTH,U need to plant something that comes bk every year n those barrells,or does ur weather kill everything off? Take care of ur knee and Harry.....

ANCHOR,My dh is 11yrs younger than me,,,,oh la la,,,U may want 2try some spunky young stuff !!!

ANGEL,congrats on the new car,,,I bought 1 2 and had to come out of retirement 2pay for it!!!

ELLIS,U nd to slow down and smell the roses,or something like that...R mussels an afrodesiac(sp) like oysters,,,I may need 2 try them to help me keep up w/dh!!!

WENCHYBRITCHES,Hv fun at ur concert,,,,My dd lives n St Louis,,,4 1/2 months preg and misserable frm ur weather,,,been there many a time and U really hv the worst humidity I hv ever seen!!!

SWEETTOOTH,We r lucky to even get frost in the winter here n TEXAS !!!

BEACHGAL,U HAVE GOT TO B KIDDING!!!! No ac in TEXAS is like the death sentence!!!!!

Hope U all have a BEACHIN DAY ON UR BEACH TOWELS...Off 2work again this evening......................GOFISHIN
Old 06-10-2005, 10:58 AM   #23  
Workin' it!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bamiegurl
Sassygal...Just read the post about the Boro.(as we like to call it) Have you been here lately? I try to stay out of town. Way toooo much traffic. The town has out grown the roads! I used to love it but now it is a mini Nashville! lol I know where you are talkin about. The HFH build is not to far from the square. I can't say that I would want to move back to that town now. Huntsville is much easier to get around! lol(IMHO)

To be honest, I haven't been actually in 'Boro since March of 2001, when my grandmother passed (who also lived there). Most of my family live on outskirts - some of them live in Lebanon and others live in what can still be considered the "country" part of the city/county. With all the construction that is ALWAYS going on around there, I had a feeling that traffic must've gotten pretty bad.

I don't think Nashville will be too bad, if we do decide to live there one day in the future. That's only because my DBF knows the city like the back of his hand. As long as he doesn't grow frustrated with giving me directions all the time, we would probably be in fine shape. lol

Hello to all you other chicks... I've been WAY busy with work and some projects around the house - sorry I haven't posted that much. Scale is down a pound this morning, but I always wait until the loss stays for a second day, so we'll see tomorrow...
Old 06-10-2005, 11:09 AM   #24  
Super Duper Senior Member

S/C/G: 289/T/190

Height: 5' 7.5"

you ladies all crack me up --one day it's 2 pages for the entire day, the next, 2 pages for 3 hours!!!

Can't read all right now. Had meetings this AM - got to spend some extra time with HB as I drove into DC with her We even ate breakfast together

So, going to get situated. See you at lunch...
Old 06-10-2005, 11:11 AM   #25  
Started SBD 1/26/04

Hello everyone. Since I'm a newbei thought you might like to know a little about me. I live in SW Idaho and am a native Idahoen. I have traveld to several places but no one has been able to get me out of Idaho. You all sound so young. I will be 40 in October and not looking forward to it. I've been married for 3 years to my wonderful husband and although we can't have kids we do have dogs. My mother lives with us and is reverting back in years. I thinking she is at about a teenager again.

The weather here has been really strange this year. We haven't gotten over 80 yet and everytime it looks like it is going to warm up we get another rain storm. It has been sunny and 60's all week and is suppose to be rainy and thunderstorms this weekend. Yuck.

You all have a good weekend.
Old 06-10-2005, 11:21 AM   #26  

Karla - Welcome to the Beach! I'm 42 and there are lots of us here that are your age or older.
Old 06-10-2005, 11:21 AM   #27  
Started SBD 1/26/04

Soon, my husband loves pulled pork sandwiches (actually BBQ anything) also. Don't know that you would have the time today but we made one the other day that was fabulous. We cooked a pork roast that was very lean on one day for dinner and then the next day we took what was left over and shredded it and used the SB BBQ sauce receipe and cooked it all day in the crock pot. Man oh Man was it good. He did his on a WW hogie roll and I just eat mine without.
Old 06-10-2005, 12:24 PM   #28  
gotta lose it!

Sheba....I found a recipe in phase 2....crockpot pulled pork bbq...takes 6 hours...DBF gets off of work at 7 - so I have the time...hope it turns out!
Old 06-10-2005, 12:54 PM   #29  
Come on Spring!

S/C/G: 232/170/150

Height: 5'0" on a tall day

Hi! Still too darn hot around here. I just gave The Dogs SF Mr Freezies! I got the barrels all planted with flowers and watered them in. Please let it rain soon!

I'm taking a shower and going off to visit Harry in the hospital shortly. BBQ veggies are on the menu for dinner again tonight - eggplant and peppers! Yum!

Ypu certainly are a noisy bunch today!
Old 06-10-2005, 01:08 PM   #30  

S/C/G: 251/251/150

Height: 5'5"

Hello out there
I just got finished with a "grueling" workout..Now I'm tired. I know in a little bit, I'll be very energized. My 4 days off are over, I've gotta head in to work this afternoon. I don't mind it tho...I think it's gonna be a rainy yucky weekendm with the path of that tropical storm heading this way.

Ruth...I know exactly what you mean with the hot and steamy!!!! Our summers down here are usually nuttin but steamy!
Amy...I think it's hotter up in Michigan than it is down here right now!!!
Angel...congrats on the new car...I'm gonna start looking for one in July.
ellis...mussels, ew, I don't even think I could eat oysters!!
wenchy...you're from Savannah? as in GA? I absolutely love Savannah GA
sweettooth....If I could share my warmth...believe me I would gladly send you some! where do you live that it's still so chilly?
Beachgal.....sounds like you're gonna have a really fun weekend!!!!! I don't think I could live without A/C!!! We usually go straight from using heat to the a/c here!
Bamie...Hope you have fun with your sis...I wish my sis lived closer to me!
Barb...way to go staying OP at the potluck!!! I'm with ya on the A/C...I'm just way too used to it!

sorry to all the chicks I over looked on the 2nd page...I'll holler at you all later!!

Well, I gotta go get showered and get ready for work...I'll talk to you all later!!!
Closed Thread