South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Closed Thread

Old 06-23-2005, 09:47 AM   #46  
Super Duper Senior Member

S/C/G: 289/T/190

Height: 5' 7.5"

Another post from me.

Picked up the ring this AM. There is no way I am goin to be able to wait until August! I was worried about buying the ring online but it's gorgeous!!!! Bigger than I thought (considering it's only .35 carats) and more sparkly

I've decided, when I just showed a coworker (the only woman here who I like and who doesn't care that I am gay and isn't a boy--like my dept. is full of), that I am going to pop the question the July 4th camping weekend...
Old 06-23-2005, 10:46 AM   #47  
I can do this!

Height: 5'11"

Jenn, I'm so excited for you! I can't wait to hear the story!!!

The one thing I regretted was that DH and I didn't take a pic of us right after we got engaged...wish we'd had a camera handy!

I'm so glad you have a friend at work to share your news with! Can you tell your other friends or would they be likely to spill the beans to HB?

DH laughed at me because I kept staring at my ring when I got it...it was SO sparkly and I couldn't keep my eyes off it!
Old 06-23-2005, 11:03 AM   #48  
Super Duper Senior Member

S/C/G: 289/T/190

Height: 5' 7.5"

LOL
My other friends are kinda far away. The ones here in DC I've told, but they aren't here NOW to show!!!

There WILL be a camera, don't worry. I'd like to sneak her video camera (if I can figure out how to use it) on the trip too. We're buying a CD burner for the wedding CD's -- she also wants to make movies. This would make a NICE first one
Old 06-23-2005, 01:16 PM   #49  
Silicon Andy

Jenn--HOW EXCITING! I'm looking foward to hearing "the story" once you've popped the question!

The funniest thing after we got engaged was that NO ONE was home when I tried to call to share the news. Seriously. I tried all my siblings, my mother, my grandparents, my best friend--NO ONE answered the phone. It was really frustrating! We were in Tahoe at the time, and my cell phone didn't work at the house where we were staying, so I was trying to fit in all my calls while we were at the grocery store.
Closed Thread