South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Closed Thread

Old 06-07-2005, 10:44 AM   #16  
I can do this!

Height: 5'11"

Hey, Soon! We posted at the same time! Love the new avatar of Kloe...she is too darling! Congrats on the loss and the win! Have you watched Sex & the City? One of the characters was dating a guy that was an avid sports fan. She only got to do the horizontal mambo when his team won. It was pretty funny watching her cheer for this team she didn't care about.
Old 06-07-2005, 10:51 AM   #17  

Jenn: Good job on the weight loss! We are so close in weight right now! It's going to be confusing to read the posts!

Beachgal: I too go to bed too late, but the only time I have to go to a gym is the morning because I have grad school at night. It sucks, and I will probably be setting myself up for failure, but I can at least try.

My last two gym attempts ended in 1 year contracts with only about 2 weeks of use. I am definitely not doing any contracts this time, if I do it. I am going to buy myself an IPOD once I get to 175. That's my next reward, and then I can use it to go walking with. That will help keep me occupied and motivate me to walk. If it takes me forever to get to 175, I might just have to buy the IPOD anyway to get me out walking to get to that darn 175 mini goal. We'll see. We have a vacation the week of the 4th of July, so I need to be there by then. On the 4th, Larry and I will have been engaged for a year, so its special.

We are going on a float trip this weekend on the Black River. that will be fun. It's tent camping. No bathroom, just a sink and an out house. REAL camping. We'll stay Friday night, float Saturday, and stay Saturday night too. So its two nights in a tent.
Old 06-07-2005, 11:06 AM   #18  
We are all Beautiful!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bamiegurl
MEN! Can't live with them and you can't just shoot 'em! lol
I wonder if it ever became a law that you could shoot them........How many would be gone in the snap of a finger. I have a few that I would go look for.

Soon - NO SHY GUY YET! I just emailed the waitress this morning to find out if she gave him my card yet. So hopefully I can find out a timeline. I know that book - He's just not that into you says I shouldn't do this - but unless my reading of the signs is all wrong - and it could be - he's interested! We will see. Anyhow it's good practice for me - it's been 17 years out of the dating pool and just 7 months back in.
Old 06-07-2005, 11:15 AM   #19  
gotta lose it!

Laurie - Yes I love Sex & the City. When it was on HBO, I lived in Toledo & my girlfriends & I would rotate hosting dinners & watch it together...it was very fun. My friends always called me Samatha...of course this was before I fell for my DBF. One night out, I flirted with this guy would bought all of our drinks & dinner....well over $100.00. Now these days, I more of a Charlette (which is must more fun!)
Old 06-07-2005, 11:30 AM   #20  
Ready to Change

S/C/G: 170/160/125

Height: 5 ft

Hey chicks, finally have a minute to post. It took me all morning to read everything and feel like I am finally caught up. Of course that was inbetween feeding all the kids breakfast, walking to the bus stop, getting one ready for pre school, and then snack time, play time and now lunch time. The little guy so far has only had to screaming times with the lets fall on the floor and bang my head. You think that would hurt to much to keep on trying. I have decided just to go on to phase 2 I just can't seem to do phase 1 anymore. I think I have attempted 8 times I have gotten through it 2 fully but just can't seem to do it anymore. So far so good today.

Ruth- hope the knee is doing fine and hope all is well with Harry. Take care of yourself chick.

Beachgal- I at times get carried away when I am on the puter at night too. And before you know it it is after midnight. Atleast at times it keeps me from eating.

Well I would love to post to the rest of you but the baby is crying to get up from his nap and is demanding to be fed. So much for a bit of free time. Have a great day chicks.
Old 06-07-2005, 02:28 PM   #21  
A Lily from my yard!

Anchor...I saw the guy that co-wrote that book on Oprah. He was funny! Yeah I think we should each get to shoot 3 men in our lifetime! (atleast 3) haha

Laurie...My knee seems to be on the mend! my only major problem is swelling. (especially when I wear jeans!)

Well I'm off to hit the shower. The kids are driving me crazy to take them to pick up a pizza. They don't want to pay Domino's delivery charge! They are tight on money! I am not tempted cause they like just pepp and cheese and I like everything. Have a good afternoon all!
Old 06-07-2005, 02:33 PM   #22  
We are all Beautiful!!!

Crap chicks!

I forgot that DM is taking me to Grease - the musical - tonight! That means dinner out! That means my weigh in tomorrow am may be comprimised! I'm going to try to be good! Maybe I'll wait until Thursday to weigh in. I have plenty of calories left I'm sitting at 630 right now. I can't believe what a freak that silly Fitday has made me about calories.
Old 06-07-2005, 02:50 PM   #23  

good afternoon everyone! sorry I am so late posting..I was at work early this morning and talking to the bank and dealership...everything is all set and I pick up my car tomorrow night! I feel like I Ow the bank my first born or something...buying a car is so stressful!! but i have been working off my frustration instead of eating..which is good!

So i worked out this morning at 5am!! and I have class tonight till 930 LOOOOG DAY!!!
I brought some dinner....
Anyways..my DF..has lost 50 pounds so far..but 8 in two weeks...from just diet...So I am really happy for him!
alright well wish me luck that I dont pass out today!!!!
Old 06-07-2005, 05:28 PM   #24  
Will power is the key!

Hello ladies... I am new and am going to need all the support I can get. Hopefully I have come right place. It looks as though I have. I was doing SBD, and lost 30 pounds...but as soon as I started cheating, I couldn't stop. NOw, Sadly, I am back to my start weight. I have been really down on myself because of the weight I have gained back. Now, I am here to try something new. I am determined this time to lose the weight and keep it off. I wanted to join Southbeachdiet.com, but being a broke college student, I cannot afford it. However, I really wanted to Join it for a beach buddy. So, does anyone here want a beach buddy? I feel as though it may be easier with a partner! I look forward to getting to know all of you!
Old 06-07-2005, 05:48 PM   #25  
A Lily from my yard!

Losefatfast...Welcome to the beach! We are all buddies here. But usually there are new /old chicks starting/restarting P-1 each week and post in that thread as well as the daily. I hope you like it here and we are glad you found us!
Old 06-07-2005, 09:09 PM   #26  
Mother Hen

Just wanted to say hello. Been busy running errands all day. But did my water exercises before I took off. Am still battleing that late night snacking.
Closed Thread