South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Closed Thread

Old 05-12-2005, 04:22 PM   #1  
One Smart Cookie

S/C/G: 253/196/137

Height: 5'8"

Default new inspiration to lose the pounds...

DH comes home, "We're going to Chuck's wedding."
Me: "We didn't get an invitation."
DH: "Yeah we did, but he didn't have our address so it's still sitting on his counter."
Me: "We didn't RSVP."
DH: "I told him we were coming."
Me: "When is it?"
DH: "I don't know."
Me: "Where is it?"
DH: "I don't know."
I think you can see how well this conversation went...anyway, I called my Brother-in-Law and got the information which he didn't really know either but he was with the groom so he was able to tell me what date and the location, but he wasn't quite sure what time, around 4??? Like I knew...anyway...I have to lose a few more pounds by the 21st (I think...lol) to really look great for the wedding...if only for my DH's sake...he has noticed that I have lost weight lately, but I want him to really be able to see a difference, so I guess I really should start excercising again...lol...wish me luck!
Old 05-12-2005, 07:27 PM   #2  

Height: 5'-2"

You can do this, girl! Keep up the great work!!!
Old 05-13-2005, 12:34 PM   #3  

Nothing like a party to attend to get that motivation into high gear! You can do it! Eat clean, drink your water and get in some exercise!
Old 05-13-2005, 12:57 PM   #4  
Michael Ann 1973

Nothing like a little party pressure motivation!!!

Keep up your good progress and run your little butt off! You can do it!
Old 05-13-2005, 06:32 PM   #5  
Make Life Luscious!!!

My new husband's once-every-five-years family reunion is being held in August, on Prince Edward Island. I haven't met any of his family yet, even though we've been together for 4 years -- his closest family members (mom, brother, sister) live on the west coast. IF we are able to attend the reunion, I want to look good. I know how important first impressions are -- even though I've talked to them on the phone, I'm a little insecure about meeting people I'm already related to for the first time.

I'm not DH's first wife ... or even his second ... but I made up my mind that I want to be his TROPHY WIFE!! At the risk of sounding shallow, I've always wanted to be a Trophy Wife. I've been on the other end -- had husbands who would nearly stumble over me because they were busy looking at someone else's Trophy Wife. It's my turn! DH laughs when I say I want to be his Trophy Wife. He says that even though he would love me forever even if I didn't lose another pound, he would like me to FEEL like his Trophy Wife. THAT's my motivation -- Feeling like a Trophy Wife and giving DH a wife who is happy not only with him but with herself.
Old 05-13-2005, 11:12 PM   #6  

Height: 5'-2"

Sandra, that is lovely!
Old 05-14-2005, 12:03 AM   #7  
Make Life Luscious!!!

Thank you, Ellis!

I LOVE you guys!!!
Closed Thread