South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Closed Thread

Old 03-17-2005, 02:16 PM   #16  
buzz buzz buzzin along

Talking

Soon2be--LOL>>> Now that is good and gave me a good little chuckle... you know I am Cinderella....

Bamie... if it wasn't for the big boss eating them. I would seriously consider it...

I love you guys--you always make it so sunny.
Old 03-17-2005, 02:56 PM   #17  
A Lily from my yard!

Bunna...Ultrasound and scope down the throat and didn't really find anything. I am still having heartburn and nausea not as bad but still non the less!

HunnyBee...Maybe you should serve her one up speacial! lol But she would probably think it was you! lol

Laurie...Try to take care of that cold and get that stinkin paper done. It has caused you way to much stress! Hugs to you!

Well I better get my hair out of this towel so I can get the girls to soccer on time!
Old 03-17-2005, 03:24 PM   #18  
LAWL Center Manager

Default Checking In...

Happy St. Patrick's Day, Everyone!

I'm just checking in. It's been a hard day, but I'm hanging in there! I'm going to visit my grandmother this weekend, so I'll be struggling there

Well, everyone have a great weekend. I'll try to check in Monday when I return. My goal is to be at least 2 pounds lighter by Monday!!!
Old 03-17-2005, 05:19 PM   #19  
We are all Beautiful!!!

Evening all!

My new helper just left. This is going to be great. Even though I got nothing done but training today it's still a great day.

I just bought one of the SBD pizza for dinner. I have to work until 8pm and I forgot to pack my lunch. Hope it's yummy!

TOM just started today so I'm hoping for a good weigh in next week. Man I had enormous PMS this past week. So that may have been what screwed up my weigh in yesterday. No corned beef and cabbage for me. I'm sticking OP today. No green beer either. Maybe green wine? Never heard of that before. Oh well.

I bought one of those electronic ab exercisers. The belt you put around your waist. I was waiting for this huge shock but it was nice and almost felt like a massage. I'm measuring my waist every time I weigh in and we'll see if it helps. I'll still use my ab lounger but I couldn't resist buying this. I laid on the couch and watched Lost last night and had it running for 20 minutes. Keep ya posted.
Old 03-17-2005, 05:47 PM   #20  
beachbum

Hi Laurie

Was LAZY this year to bake so I went out and bought the soda bread. Gee!! I don't even look at the ingredients Oh well!! it was delicious. Hope it doesn't effect my weight on the scale next Tues.

Hugs BB
Old 03-17-2005, 06:08 PM   #21  
I can do this!

Height: 5'11"

BB, you might need to do a Phase 1 after it...Soda bread usually is made with white flour, and it actually can make your blood sugar rise higher than sugar does! Just see if cravings show up...if they do, back on Phase 1 for a week, okay? Don't want you to gain back all that weight you've worked so hard to lose!
Old 03-17-2005, 07:22 PM   #22  
Zen-meister

Beachgal, did you lose all your weight on SBD? That's inspiring!
Old 03-17-2005, 10:13 PM   #23  
Faith in me

Hello Ladies!

Happy St. Patty's Day!! I LOVE this holiday...I really do...makes me want to watch Darby O'Gill and the Little People! Oh my gosh I am so exhausted...Work was hectic...but I made my goal today...now I just have to finish it up on Sat...and hope I make my week...Tomorrow I have off and I"m gonna head down to Williamsburg to the outlets and to see some old friends...should be fun! So my family decided they would buy LOTS of girl scout cookies......(this wasn't very nice of them) *sigh* it's gonna be tough resisting them...So tonight after work I came home and found out that I had to help my brother do his science project.........Let me rephrase that I had to DO his science project...I had to put together a 3-D model of our Solar System......that was interesting......ha ha..glue was everywhere....oh well...I hope you all had a great day on the beach!
Closed Thread