3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   South Beach Diet (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/south-beach-diet-110/)
-   -   What did you eat today? (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/south-beach-diet/53026-what-did-you-eat-today.html)

Vking 02-04-2005 05:45 PM

What did you eat today?

Hope I am not stepping on any toes posting this. But I just finished my last meal of the day and thought I'd post.

20oz coffee
2 tbsp ff half and half
4 pkts sweet-n-low

Breakfast - Egg muffin ( egg beaters, real bacon pieces, FF mozzarella cheese and shredded Zucchini)
5.5 oz V-8 Juice

Snack - part skim string cheese

Lunch - Healthy Choice Honey ham rolled around Part Skim swiss cheese and lettuce with mustard
15 green olives

Snack - 20 dry roasted peanuts

Dinner - cheeseburger (93% lean) with no bun, lettuce, tomato and dill pickle relish
green beans

Dessert - Sugar Free Jello
Cool Whip Free

beachgal 02-04-2005 06:15 PM

Vicki, more veggies, hon!!! How about celery with laughing cow cheese for snack instead of the string cheese? Put the peanuts on a salad? Have peanuts and some veggies? Or peppers with hummus? Raw veggies with dressing for dip? 3-bean salad with green beans? You can do it!

Also, was the dill pickle actual relish? That has tons of sugar. Try just plain pickles, okay? You want to read labels for a while because they sneak sugar into everything, even canned beans! :rolleyes:

Here's me:

Breakfast:
1/2 cup 1% cottage cheese
3/4 cup grape tomatoes

Snack:
1 cup FF plain yogurt
1 Tbsp SF raspberry jam
2 Tbsp flaxseed
Cinnamon
1 pkt. Splenda
1 large latte with skim milk and SF vanilla syrup

Lunch:
1 cup 3 bean salad
Leftover Buddha's delight (broccoli, snow peas, carrots, water chestnuts, tofu) with 1/2 cup brown rice
1 SF Jell-o
2 Tbsp Cool Whip Free

Snack:
1 Braeburn Apple
2 Tbsp PB
Mug of English Toffee tea with 2 tsp heavy cream ( :yikes: ) and 1 pkt splenda
1 SF Butterscotch candy

Dinner:
Wild West Steak, Quinoa Timbales (quinoa, small amount of raisins, pine nuts, etc.), Some kind of veggie (I've forgotten!) and a small salad with spinach, feta, and Annie's dressing.

Dessert:
SF tapioca pudding or a fudgesicle.

AZLowcarber 02-04-2005 07:01 PM

Here's my day:

2 eggs with 1 cup brussel sprouts

S string cheese

L ww crust pizza(homemade) with 3 cups of various salad greens, tomatoes, cucumbers, black olives and homemade greek dressing

S string cheese

D 4 oz. chicken breast, grilled served with 2 cups roasted veggies, 1 cup strawberries
sf jello

sf fudgesicle if I'm in the mood later.

200 oz. of water (love my water)

Barb0522 02-04-2005 07:34 PM

Being sick has really messed up my eating. I think it may be the flu since my fever is 101.2 after taking Aleve. It is hard to tell though if my aches are the flu or if they are from the Pilates class from last night. :(

I had yogurt for breakfast along with a slice of dry wheat toast. Toast makes me feel better when I am sick.

I had most of my red pepper for my morning snack but couldn't finish it all.

Lunch was leftover Meatballs, WW spaghetti with lots of veggies thrown in. This is from the cookbook.

I skipped my afternoon snack.

Right now I am simmering soup on the stove with chicken broth, Rotel, black beans and a little WW pasta shells.

I hardly drank any water at work today but I drank hot tea all day long. I was so cold I was shivering. I'm feeling better now after some Advil and a decongestant.

Vking 02-04-2005 08:23 PM

Hi beachgal, no need to worry about me and vegs. I love them and do eat a lot of them. My dinner tonight was more like a salad without dressing and with the burger. I had a ton of lettuce and tomato. The dill pickle is relish and there is no sugar what so ever in it. Oh I forgot I also had a huge dill pickle with lunch and over 64oz water. Today's menu was a little sparce because of the need to go to the store but now that is out of the way and I am prepared again for the upcoming days. I have more lettuce, tomatos, cucumbers, spaghetti squash, collards, spinach, greens, green beans, brocolli, salad mix (no carrots), zuchinni and celery. See I love vegs. Especially the green ones! As far as label reading goes, I have been label reading for over a year now. I did have a comparsion chart also with the different brands which I am starting back up again.

Barb0522 - Hope you are feeling better soon. Take care of yourself.