ok ok... i have yet another question :)

• i was just wondering if there are any other women out there that are 300+ pounds or am i the only one? i was also wondering if anyone can lead me in the right direction as to where i can find a good scale that will weigh up to 400 pounds...i know im not nearly that big but i would like to know what i weigh for sure. Thanks everyone ... -Tracy
  • Hi there! My starting weight was 291, so I was close! My brother is also following SBD (he lives with us) and is over that. We also have a scale that only goes to 300, so it complicates things for him, but I do know that he has lost as we can see it in his face! If you would like to talk more one on one, feel free to send me a private message!

Nally
  • Tracy, one of our very own mods, Laurie (beachgal), weighed over 300 pounds. I'm pretty sure she's lost over a hundred to date. She's a great source of inspiration!

Laurie? Are you there, or are you busily writing some paper?
  • i need all the inspiration i can get. i would also like to say i had asked the 300+ question because sometimes i feel im the only one and its nice to know that there are people out there who are just as big as i am who have lost large amounts....befores and afters are what i think motivates me. seeing that i too can do it !
  • Tracy, I understand completely. I know that you can't relate to me, because I "only" weigh 208 pounds. Just as I can't relate to someone who weighs 140, and only has 15 pounds to lose. It's all relative, but we're only human.

I'm not sure, but I think there are a few more here over 300. The forum gets a bit quiet on the weekends, and there should be more people in tomorrow.

Hmmm... I think I'mNotSanta may have weighed over 300, too. Are you out there...?
  • Tracy, I didn't quite make 300 but I was sure headed that direction. I don't consider 17 lbs. away very far at all. There is a lot of very good support on this board. Welcome. Unfortunately, I am not sure about the scale thing.
  • seeing such great support has made me feel more commited now than ever...thank you ladies so much
  • I'm glad you feel comfy in our little corner of the 3FC world.
    Re the scale question: Perhaps you could post it in here which is the 300+ and ready to try againforum but please don't leave us! This is where to get the support for The Beach. Here's the link:
    http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=124
  • Welcome . I undestand Walmart has a new scale that goes up to 400. Maybe 350. It does the BMI also. It runs around $40. Hope this helps. You can check out some places on line for scales also.
    Again welcome.