nausea....

• For some reason i had a huge sugar craving on sunday, which is odd because they haven't been too bad being i'm now ending day 8. But i had some peanut butter...bad idea. Not only did i gain four pounds, but i felt so sick the next day...luckily i lost three of those pounds the day after. :]

i'm hoping i won't feel sick next week when i start phase II and start adding some carbs back in. any suggestions?
  • Bikini, I'm not exactly sure what's going on with you, but post a sample daily menu so we can take a look. You shouldn't be having sugar cravings during Day 8 unless sugar has some how snuck into your diet. Did you eat out? Have anything you did not know the ingredients for? Check what you've eaten...sugar is in many strange places, like in canned beans! On the other hand, if you've been cheating, even a little, that will make you crave and basically defeats the whole purpose of Phase 1. It's only two weeks...you need to do it with no cheats to truly detox and make SBD work.

Did you have the natural peanut butter (nothing but peanuts and salt)? If you had the PB with sugar, you need to start Phase 1 over. Any cheats can really mess up the benefits of Phase 1.

If you were feeling nauseous, you should see a doctor. It can be a sign of many things, and it's not worth taking the chance of self diagnosis. Let us know how it goes.