December Exercise Queen.....

• Okay, I finally got time to tally up the winner and it is.....

Sweet_tooth with 2145 minutes Isn't that amazing! This is the second month in a row that this awesome lady has won the exercise challenge!

Here are some other great totals:

Barb0522 - 1200
    Merrylegs - 940
    MarineTubaMom - 715

Congratulations to everyone who managed to exercise in such a busy month! Don't forget to get your exercise in this month. We can do it!
  • Fabulous! Congratulations to Sweet Tooth!
  • Now, doesn't that just say something to (most of) the rest of us?! Peggy is AT GOAL!!!
    Perhaps now is the time to crack open that box of treadmill, Ruthie!!

Peggy, CONGRATULATIONS, girl!!

And Barb, Merrylegs, and MarineTubaMom... congratulations to you girls, too!!
    Anyone who exercised in December is a QUEEN!!!
  • Thanks for the congrats, but I'm afraid that it is misplaced for December.

I fell off the wagon in mid-December and did not exercise after the 17th. THEN added to that by getting into the 'bad' foods over Christmas.

The result...a 1.6 pound gain. Yes, it was a gain and it put me over goal. Soooo, the skinny (or the fat) is that I am no longer at goal.

I am back on Phase 1 as of this morning, have also started the exercise again and hope to back on track by the end of the week. It really is not very easy to stay at goal weight, but thankfully, SBD is easy to get back to and I'm positive the weight will come back off quickly.

For December, my hat goes off to Barb and Merry legs...just look at their records. They maintained their exercise program right through the Christmas season. Way to go ladies - Congratulations to you both.
  • I agree with Ellis, anyone who exercised regularly in December is a Princess at least!!!

Sweet Tooth, no badgering yourself, okay? As one of the Maintainers has on her sig (or is it more than one?), "MAINTANENCE= Living" You are learning how to eat in a different way...not Phase 2 anymore, but not Phase 50 either (that's the one where you get to eat lots of broccoli).

I know you can do this. And that the 1.6 is probably already gone...you rock, girl!!!
  • Sweet Tooth! You rock! Sneaking exercise in like that!
  • Sweet Tooth, congratulations! And congrats to Barb, Merrylegs and MarineTubaMom,too!
  • Congrats ladies!

Nally
  • Congrats to all of you! Well done! And I am with Laurie, Sweet Tooth. Don't downplay your accomplishments! You rock!!
  • Woohoo! Congrats to everyone who participated this month! I know it was a hard one for me and I'm off to another bad start this month, but am getting back on track as of today!