How is everyone?

• Hello, All! I'm just checking in with everyone as I have not really been able to visit the boards the last few days other than to just update my exercise challenge post.

I'm going through a little bit of a slump. I haven't lost any more weight, but I have been dealing with an arthritis flareup in my lower back since Saturday and am unable to really do much exercise, although Saturday morning and last night I managed to do 45 minutes on the treadmill. I'm looking forward to getting back up to full speed. I need that number to move!

Other than being on my quest to trade in my buns of aluminum foil for buns of steel, I have just been busy with year end stuff at work.

How are all of you going to deal with the Thanksgiving holiday? I think I'm going to fare pretty well, actually.

On a bummer side note, my son (he's a Marine) can't come home for Thanksgiving as planned, BUT he is coming for two weeks for Christmas - so I'm really looking forward to that!

Hugs, All!
  • Glad you are checking in, and WTG on the exercise. The boards are a little slow right now as you can tell. Have a great T-day and keep up the good work.
  • Glad to see ya checkin in. Sorry your DS can't make it for T-Day but so glad to hear he will be there for Christmas. Hope your pain eases soon. Thanksgiving will be no problem for me. I'm doin all the cooking! teehee
  • Aileen, so sorry about the arthritis. Walking is good... keep it up, girl!

As for your son... you've got even more time now to make his visit extra special... hang in there, hon.