3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   South Beach Diet (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/south-beach-diet-110/)
-   -   my virtual model (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/south-beach-diet/49420-my-virtual-model.html)

sarahyu 11-16-2004 10:09 AM

my virtual model

I set up my virtual model probably in January,then totally forgot about it. I went in today to look at some clothes and remembered I did this. I was able to update my weight and actually see the difference. Wow! I know that people say I look smaller and better but I can't tell the difference. To me, I still look the same-flabby in all the wrong places and too much in many other places...oh to be 6 inches taller.

http://www.myvirtualmodel.com/

beachgal 11-16-2004 10:16 AM

Ah, Sarah, I bet you look fabulous! But I know how you feel. I had fun with the virtual model this weekend. It's neat to see how you will look! I tried making the build slimmer on the goal weight model, and I didn't like it! :p I think I'm going to really like how I look then!

You can check this out for yourself (your own) at www.myvirtualmodel.com

rebelridergirl 11-16-2004 11:08 AM

That's a really cool idea! Can they make the virtual models any size? That would be very motivating to see!

ellis 11-16-2004 11:14 AM

Yeah, I look like a babe at 140. :D

little chick 11-16-2004 12:07 PM

I need to go and look at my model everyday and maybe that will keep me on track. I emailed myself a model at my weight now in a bikini and at my goal weight. This is going to be my inspirations.

MarineTubaMom 11-16-2004 12:13 PM

Thanks for posting this! I had done one a looooooong time ago and forgot about it. Might be some inspiration for me!

gish 11-16-2004 04:24 PM

what a fun thing to play around with! :spin:

it's neat to see weight loss on a model, since i can never tell whether i see myself accurately. i think i look okay in the mirror most days, then i see a picture of myself and freak over how fat i look in it. personally, i think cameras just hate me. :lol:

beachgal 11-17-2004 04:35 PM

Gish, cameras add a lot of weight. In television, the general thought is ten pounds, but I always thought it looks like more! :tied: BTW, welcome! :wave:

I agree, it's super nice to see yourself in a non-judgemental way!

SoCalMinew 11-17-2004 05:36 PM

I had forgotten about that virtual model too! Playing with it cheered me up since I only lost a pound last week. It's better than nothing though.

Bamiegurl 11-17-2004 07:13 PM

I'm just gonna say if I looked like my model I would be oh so happy! I put in all my info and the babe that showed up is not me! But it could be after lipo suction!!!!!!! lol Thanks chickie for the link!

2BFIT1 11-17-2004 11:04 PM

Bamie~I thought the same exact thing ~my hips and thighs DO NOT look like that. I'd be thrilled if they did.

Mamacita 11-18-2004 06:35 AM

Better yet, for motivation, PRINT out your virtual model at goal weight and put it someplace where you can see it everyday.

Mamacita

little chick 11-18-2004 06:46 AM

my model looks alot like me scary. The only thing is that it does not show the cottage cheese dimples. :lol:

Bamiegurl 11-18-2004 07:38 AM

2BFIT1... I am so with you! Only liposuction could make my hips look like that. Even when I weighed 105 lbs. I still had hips!
Little Chick... They should have it where we can add to certain areas to really see ourselves! lol

OMG y'all are not goin to believe my DH! Last night I was playin with the model and he says no it really is not you. Can you put a lil more weight in the hips! I have hips! That model is straight down on the thighs. Well I decided I would put in my pre SBD weight and he comes over and looks and says...... Oh now that's more like it! That's looking more like you! Ok hide the gun (if we had one) cause I was ready to shoot him! I could not believe him! Then again what couldn't I believe after all he is a man and has no cooth! UGH! Oh but I'm really starting to look good! Oh well thank you Romeo!

ellis 11-18-2004 07:58 AM

Oh, Bamie... :grouphug: Why don't you show him what HE looks like, but add about 40 pounds. ;)

You know, that model definitely isn't very accurate. Has anyone tried themselves at 50 pounds? I think that me at 50 pounds would look a LOT sicker and thinner than the model portrayed. :rolleyes: