Nov 15th!

• Can you believe we are half way thru the month already? Time goes way too fast! I thought I would start this thread to see how we are all coming along with our weight loss goals, and exercise goals!
    SO! How's everyone doing??

I am doing good so far! I adding some exercise into my program, I did a whole week of Phase 1, however my body did NOT enjoy that and I've started to add things to my diet, and my tummy seems to have calmed down. And I'm over half way there in terms of my goal weight loss for the month. I have 7 pounds to go, and feel confident I can achieve my goal Update me!

-Aimee
  • Great idea, SwimGirl! And good work!

Unfortunately, November has been the month of the plateau for me. I'm not really going anywhere...just bouncing between 232 and 229. Up and down and up and down.

Hope others are having a better month!
  • End of phase one
    Thanks for the thread. I weighed myself on Sunday the beginning of phase 2 for me and I lost 5 pounds on phase one. More importantly I lost 1 inch off of my waist, stomach and hips. I am very encouraged and hope to continue doing well. I haven't had any cravings for bread or pasta or popcorn either.

I doubt if I will make my goal of 15 pounds in November but will shoot for 10.

Toni
  • I've exercised 660 minutes of my 1200 minute goal. I'll probably reach my goal as I have vacation next week.

As to my weight loss goal, my goal was 5 pounds and I'm down 2.5. If I make it through the month without gaining though I'll be happy!
  • I'm down 2.5 of my pledged 6.5. I may not make my goal but I will be down!
  • Thanks, Aimee!

I'm doing GREAT this month! I'm getting to the Y about four times a week, and this is my FIFTH day OP!!
  • Well I am down the 3.6 pounds that I targeted for the month. Since reaching that goal, my weight has bounced up and down a bit, but I am trying to stablize it at my goal weight.

As for exercise...I am still getting the cardio workouts in, but the strength/flexibility has been a little lax this past week. I will be meeting with my trainer tomorrow morning and get back on track with that, also.

Hope everyone has a great day.