Sugar Free Chocolate?

• Is the sugar free chocolate candy bars allowed at all? help I am still so new im confused I just did all my precut veggies for snacking next week and hope to plan my meals if these kids go to bed tonight. Is it better to do soups and stews for the week and freeze them? My husband is in Iraq so I am pretty much a stay at home single mom right now and dont like cooking for 1 any advice guys?
  • I don't know of any of the sugar free bars that are approved. Too many bad stuff.

I'm cooking for two or three of us (depending if it is something DS will eat) but I still make extra especially of soups and stews and freeze them in a serving size for my lunches. You could freeze for extra dinners. I have four portions of the broccoli cheese soup in my freezer now. I need to go put the leftover Simple Eggplant casserole in the freezer now. I served it with pasta (I'm phase 2) so I'll pack some pasta with lots of vegetables.
  • Barb's right... stay away from the candy bars. Best to stick to as many whole foods as possible.
    The soup and stew idea is a good one! It sounds like you're really organized... good for you!!