News About Lizziepie

• Lizziepie last posted just after the first Florida hurricane and has been very quiet in here ever since although she has been posting on some other Forums.

Here's the explanation and, yes, I do have her daughter's permission to let everyone know.

Lizzie had a colonoscopy a while ago which found a growth. Earlier this week she had an operation for cancer of the bowel. The surgeon removed the growth and about a foot of her bowel and the prognosis is excellent. No chemo! No radiation! He said there were very few cancer cells in the part he removed so the growth was very localized. Very good news!

Now we just need to send wishes for a speedy recovery. I'll send a card from the Beach Beauties but prayers and good vibes will help too. I'm sure Lizzie will be online as soon as she is home and able to hang out on The Beach.

A gentle to Lizziepie.
  • Thanks for letting us know.....
    Prayers are going in her direction for a rapid and full recovery! Hugs to her!!!! Love you Lizzipie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Keeping you in my prayers, Lizziepie.
  • Oh, Lizzie... I'm so glad that everything went well. Sending you much love and hugs and prayers, sweetie...