South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Closed Thread

Old 10-25-2004, 01:06 PM   #1  

Default South Beach in French

Hi, ladies! Sorry I haven't been around much, life got crazy! LSATs didn't turn out that well, so I am trying to boost my application in other ways, like lots of volunteering, learning to knit (to show that I have other interests.) So if you have any advice about what else I could do, I would really appreciate it!

My other question, I have a friend who lives in Paris and would like to do South Beach. Does anyone know if there is a South Beach Diet book in french, or if there are any websites that I can refer her to? I looked it up at Borders.com which didn't give me anything. I thought maybe the chickies in Canada might know.

I'd appreciate any advice and have a great day!

Kelly
Old 10-25-2004, 04:44 PM   #2  
Conquering with SBD

Kelly...I have been thinking about you and the LSATs. Sorry to hear that you were not pleased with the results. Keeping fingers crossed that you get into the school of your choice, though. You are smart to beef up the application with other interests. WTG.

Take care...
Old 10-26-2004, 11:17 AM   #3  

Thank so much, sweet tooth! That is so nice of you. I am definitely keeping my fingers crossed. The rest of my application is very strong. I am hoping to get into BU, since I was once waitlisted at BC, and if not then, I would love a school in Boston or New York.

And I just noticed your weight loss, and OH MY GOODNESS! You are amazing! Congratulations!
Old 10-27-2004, 08:41 AM   #4  
I can do this!

Height: 5'11"

Kelly, got this in my Daily Dish today. I realize it's a paid service, but thought I'd pass it along in case:

Quote:
Support for International Dieters

Do you live overseas and have a hard time finding the support you need to succeed on The South Beach Diet™? On The South Beach Diet™ Online Message Boards, you'll find a community of people just like you who are ready to share advice and provide encouragement.

From "Calling All Canadians" to "All Things Irish," our online community offers you a way to overcome the challenges you face when dieting in other countries. Wondering where to find Laughing Cow cheese? Looking for a good recipe for sugar-free Jell-O? Your new buddies can help you find the answers. And, if you have a question that your international friends can't answer, you can easily post it to one of our expert nutritionists. All the tools for dieting success are a mouse click away, so log on to The South Beach Diet™ Online today!
Closed Thread