Prayers for Sweet Tooth

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • In case you haven't read the daily... our Sweet Peggy was diagnosed with cancer yesterday.
    She needs lots of prayers and good vibes and love and whatever you've got to offer. We're a strong, good group of women, and we can get her through this.
    Peggy, we're here for whatever you need. Just wait until you feel these prayers winging your way!
    Sending you love, and hugs, and everything I've got, dear girl...
  • I am also holding you (her) up in prayer! We are here for you!
  • Peggy,

You have my prayers and best wishes. Please keep us posted and feel free to unload as you need to.
  • (((((((((((((peggy)))))))))))))))))

You are in my thoughts and prayers. You are such an amazing person, I know you can win this!
  • I am saying prayers for you. Stay strong and know that you are thought of and loved! We're here for you!!

Michelle
  • Sending to Peggy and lifting her up in prayer.
  • {{{Hugs}}} and Prayers for you, Peggy.
  • Peggy, you're in my thoughts and prayers. Any time you need to vent, please do. I know I am new here, but I can already tell how much these ladies adore you and how much support you have here.
  • Peggy, please do post and let us know how you are doing. You sound very strong and together about this awful news.
    I have added your name to my prayer chain which links with five other chains so know that many people in Eastern Ontario have you in their prayers as I do. (((Peggy)))
  • Heavenly Father, I come here today to ask for Your love, compashion and mercy for our friend Peggy. Father, please give Peggy and her family the strength they need during this time and we ask that You give the doctors who are treating her the wisdom, patience and knowledge to help them rid this disease from her body FOREVER. Father, wrap Your loving arms around Peggy and let her feel the warmth and love that only You can give. I pray in Your Son's name, Jesus. Amen

Peggy, hugs and kisses to you

Love, Leenie
  • Leenie.. What a sweet prayer! May God continue to Bless you! And another big A-Men!
  • Oh, Peggy, you will be in my thoughts and prayers too. Even though we've just recently met, Your posts have made a big impact on me. If there is anything at all that we can do for you, please let us know. I'm coming to your city at the end of the month (I think) if you need anything done, or want a real life hug!
  • Peggy, Sending positive thoughts and hopes your way during such a difficult time.
  • Prayers
    My heart and prayers are with you. Keep us informed. Positive vibes to you. Love to you.
  • Love and Prayers
    I'm sending light and love and prayers to you Peggy. I've always enjoyed your posts. Now it's time to draw on the support of us in this loving circle that spans the world. Bless you.

Gerry