South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Closed Thread

Old 09-21-2004, 05:05 PM   #16  

S/C/G: 167.2/167.2/140.0

Height: 5'8"

Weezle-
The Modern Bride issue is the August/September 2004 one that says Picture Perfect Beauty and Diet & Fitness Special. It's called "The Wedding Dress Workout" and says: This program will give you a body that stands up to the tightest, most revealing gown-and you'll start to see results in just three weeks. All you need for the workout is a stability ball, a set of weights (there's a 2, 3 and 5 pound set at Target then you could just buy the additional ones you need) and a mat (I don't use the mat). I like the workout a lot. Let me know if you want the pages scanned or a copy mailed to you!
Old 09-22-2004, 12:46 PM   #17  

Hey, Weezle, you are so funny! I LOVE the exercise where you hold weights (or even just cans) straight up over your head (one arm at a time) and then bend your arm back behind your head and lift it straight back up, and repeat over and over and over until it burns! But then it gets easier! I did this first with 5 lbs weights, and then had to use both 5 lbs to make it harder. Also, when you are doing push up, as others have said, move hands around to target diff. muscles. Try turning your hands out, like having your wrists face each other.

Also, somewhere online, there is a website that has workouts designed for specific wedding dresses. I think you can do a search on yahoo, I will look too. And kissjoy, I WOULD love to have that workout info. I dont know how to PM you (but I can respond), if I could give you my email or snail mail address.

I watched the Today show wedding dress thing this a.m. and love weddings, so I will satisfy my wedding craving for the day!
Old 09-22-2004, 12:59 PM   #18  
Come on Spring!

S/C/G: 232/170/150

Height: 5'0" on a tall day

Kvixen, just click on Kissyjoy's name and you will see a list which includes send a PM.
Old 09-24-2004, 04:16 PM   #19  
I can do this!

Height: 5'11"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sootie
I have been doing dips at my gym and have noticed a visible difference in my Bingo arms. You don't need a special machine for them either, you can just use a chair (we use a step at the gym). I actually don't mind dips either - they're not so bad.
Good luck.
Bingo! I have huge ones...mostly due to fat...they still have a lot of fat in them!

However, can you explain this dip exercise for newbies like me?
Closed Thread